This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

I couldn't find any 'serious' MI threads, so I'm posting this here. Apart from Malinga, MI don't have any genuine wicket takers. Munaf is so so. Harbhajan never looks like he'll get a wicket. Ditto Murtuza. Pollard is useless, or at least has been this IPL. What are the alternatives? Give bowling to Symonds? Bench Sathish and bring in Dilhara Fernando?

Oh yeah. that too. What do you suggest then? This bowling line up on a day Malinga doesn't click or is injured is halwa.
I suggest we bat better. :(( TBH murtaza and the rest arent that bad.. the thing is.. there was too much dew.. so it was hard to grip the ball. Dont go by one performance.. we did bowl pretty well against bangalore..

Why didnt Sachin try Symonds or Rohit Sharma for a couple of overs ? They did pretty decently for DC. Rohit even got 5 wickets in a match which included a hat trick. :omg:
Symmo has hurt his shoulder, and was playing the game as a batsman. I guess sachin had more faith in murtaza than nohit.

Symmo has hurt his shoulder, and was playing the game as a batsman. I guess sachin had more faith in murtaza than nohit.
This is where Sachin fails as a captain. He seldom thinks out of the box and has a tendency to panic under pressure. I'm sure someone like Dhoni would have tried out Rohit Sharma just to see how he goes and I think he would have done pretty well.

Guest Gunner
Girte hein sher-e-sawar hi maidan-e-jang mein. Wo tifl kya gire, jo ghutno ke bal chale????? :bow:
Aap chale hi kab the ki sawaal uthe ghutno ke bal ya pairon ke. :P

Guest Gunner
Weak come back. Very weak. You don't have a good understanding of sher-o-shayari. BTW we have done our share of ass kicking this IPL.
I take it that you don't have an answer. Kthnxbai. :giggle:

Girte hein sher-e-sawar hi maidan-e-jang mein. Wo tifl kya gire, jo ghutno ke bal chale????? :bow:
adikege hoda mana ane kotru barolla matthe matthe ikksukondidhuru bambi hotte thumballa kudala sangama deva :aha: