This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

All FTBs in MI. There's nobody in the team who can stick around and score 40 off 50 balls if the conditions are a little tough for batting. Every batsman just wants to hit sixers from ball one without any kind of plan. Total madness.

All FTBs in MI. There's nobody in the team who can stick around and score 40 off 50 balls if the conditions are a little tough for batting. Every batsman just wants to hit sixers from ball one without any kind of plan. Total madness.
Dont worry tuk tuk will start from next match :winky:

:rofl: Mariyam went with them to Pune.... Now Panuati has allready made 44/6 :hehe:
No, I didn't watch MI game in Pune. In Pune I watched PWI vs K xi P game. I watched the MI PWI and the MI DD games at the Wankhede. I'm no panauti. A team has always won whenever I was at the stadium. :dontknow:

No, I didn't watch MI game in Pune. In Pune I watched PWI vs K xi P game. I watched the MI PWI and the MI DD games at the Wankhede. I'm no panauti. A team has always won whenever I was at the stadium. :dontknow:
By any chance, were you seated near MI dugout? The whole team seemed to be in hurry to get back there. :whistle: