This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

By any chance' date=' were you seated near MI dugout? The whole team seemed to be in hurry to get back there. :whistle:[/quote'] :D Awww. ... Thats so sweet. :icflove: No, at the grand stand. :dance::cool: I expected Sachin to play in the game yesterday. Seemed like a marketing gimmick. Matters not, had a good time anyways.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:dontknow: what you are laughing at??? :confused: Everyone knows that its only the away games that matter. Home games count for nothing. Only losers count performances in home games. MI have won 100% of the away games that they've played so far. Hence they are rightfully the best team in the league. :MI: I thought you'd be able to work that out by now. Alas!

:dontknow: what you are laughing at??? :confused: Everyone knows that its only the away games that matter. Home games count for nothing. Only losers count performances in home games. MI have won 100% of the away games that they've played so far. Hence they are rightfully the best team in the league. :MI: I thought you'd be able to work that out by now. Alas!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: your team won the kitties award after being beaten by KITTIES :D

Without Malinga, the mafias stand as good a chance as a water gun would, against a Uzi submachine gun. Its quite clear that the mafia camp is in total disarray. There are question marks over the fitness of the star batsmen of the team, their premier bowler has already run away to his home country, their captain's performance has been underwhelming to say the least and occasionally, it is hard to make out who is even the captain on the field, with multiple players seeming in charge. The mafia's campaign is probably 1 or 2 losses away from completely unraveling and resembling their initial IPL campaigns - A TOTAL, unmitigated disaster. :laugh: