This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

horrible management from MI changing, chopping openers every game.... Bhajji & Munaf's attitude Bhajji's form w/ bat, ball & fielding :headshake: SRT's form with the bat SRT's cop out & giving captaincy to bhaj Bhajji's captaincy :headshake: Paying big bucks to losers like RP

Seriously ,you guys need to understand something here .Ambani's son has some medical trouble that why he so much of fat stored .No need to laugh at others basis of their physical condition. One of my close friend also look like him and he too has medical problem .

I used to laugh at him too before learning he has a medical condition...possibly Hypothyroidism, high consumption of thyroxine in his body leading to imbalance in metabolism and also genetic disorder in his family

I used to laugh at him too before learning he has a medical condition...possibly Hypothyroidism' date=' high consumption of thyroxine in his body leading to imbalance in metabolism and also genetic disorder in his family[/quote'] Coule be a combinationg of that and over-eating. Seeing the fatness of modern school kids these days i can believe that. The kind of high calorie food they eat is mind boggling.