Bhuvi just bowled a maiden over in powerplay defending 185 on a road

sandeep

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Dude you and your multiple underscore IDs are as scary as a madman on the street. You never know if they will bite you or throw **** at you when you walk by 

Why is this guy always angry first he got angry at me in legends thread.. Now at Rasgulla.. 

Oh wait is it coz my ID has bread in it and the other guy has Rasgulla :nervous:

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

Well bowled. Hope the bowling only gets better without any breakdown especially in crucial games and tournaments.

Have a look at the 2017 CT final & 2019 WC semifinal scorecards. He brings good control in key matches as opposed to the rest of the bowling but the speed gun morons blame him since x wickets weren't taken by him in middle overs.

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Have a look at the 2017 CT final & 2019 WC semifinal scorecards. He brings good control in key matches as opposed to the rest of the bowling but the speed gun morons blame him since x wickets weren't taken by him in middle overs.

Broke down during a game vs Pak. Unavailable for most of the crucial games.Thank god their hacks couldn’t handle Shankar and Pandya or else it would have been trouble.

Broke down during IpL after which his team even reached knockouts  against all odds 

Was not available for the leg of Eng,Nzl and Aus tours where he could have been useful.

Let’s hope he gives us better returns in this run.

Edited by Global.Baba
Just now, Clarke said:

^^ from useless trundler to hope he stays fit, rapid transformation.

Hope he sustains. Who is going to remember this series win in 2 weeks ?

useless because he hasn’t been able to stay fit where he has utility.

Dube is a hack but not like he can never make a comeback and be a world beater.

Bhuvi is a much better cricketer though. Yes he has been a let down and doesn’t give me faith , why can’t I be optimistic ?

Is there a rule I can’t be flexible with my opinions?

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

Hope he sustains. Who is going to remember this series win in 2 weeks ?

useless because he hasn’t been able to stay fit where he has utility.

Dube is a hack but not like he can never make a comeback and be a world beater.

Bhuvi is a much better cricketer though. Yes he has been a let down and doesn’t give me faith , why can’t I be optimistic ?

Is there a rule I can’t be flexible with my opinions?

Not at all, just seems like desperation in giving out verdicts without having a proper look. Same thing happened with SKY before the guy had batted. 

On 3/19/2021 at 5:17 PM, Bread_Pitt said:

Why is this guy always angry first he got angry at me in legends thread.. Now at Rasgulla.. 

Oh wait is it coz my ID has bread in it and the other guy has Rasgulla :nervous:

No, you are the person who came with multiple IDs, including new_guy, to troll. Your IDs have the same pattern , some slight variation of a common name, with an underscore and some funny profile picture. And coincidentally they all hate sachin and bhuvi. You really need to be more subtle than that 

40 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Broke down during a game vs Pak. Unavailable for most of the crucial games.Thank god their hacks couldn’t handle Shankar and Pandya or else it would have been trouble.

Broke down during IpL after which his team even reached knockouts  against all odds 

Was not available for the leg of Eng,Nzl and Aus tours where he could have been useful.

Let’s hope he gives us better returns in this run.

Injuries aren't in his control. Can't do much about them.