Most 'clutch' players in the current India set-up and biggest chokers.

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Pant is the clutch player. You never know he might suck throughout the tournament & explode in a final or semis. I hope his place is not tinkered with in any conditions from now on.

Hope pant will do welll in knock out matches. In generally left hand batsman more clutch ability than Rhb

Sample size is small, but Kishan and SKY are clutch. They know one chance is all they might ever get, and grabbed it with both hands. They had some initial nerves, but chose to take the bolder path instead of seeking safety.  They played as if they are playing any other IPL game. After Axar in the test series, these 2 are the most ready made, hit the ground running players to debut for India in recent times.

As for chokers - Rat, Rat and Rat. Chokes in captaincy, chokes in batting and chokes with piss poor body language negatively impacting his team mates. An all-round package. That's why I mentioned his name thrice. 

9 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

He needs to stop playing cute shots and persist with his power game. We need more of a 35 ball 70 innings from him instead of 30 ball 35

I feel he is being pushed up the order a bit too early, for the sake of LHB-RHB combination. Sundar should be sent in early as he can play pace comfortably. If Pant comes in at the last 5-6 over stage, he can go for his shots straight away. With a bunch of wickets down early, he seems to find it difficult to balance innings building as well as quick scoring.

Edited by nevada