Kohli will open from now onwards

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

kolhli thinks he is our best bat in t20 rofl?

Not only in t20s but across formats

:phehe:

So much so that the 50 over series which we played down under lost with him but the most intriguing test series when he left the Aussie shores we won without him, ironically India's most humiliating defeat in tests in a foreign country happened under his great (mis) leadership

Bht but he was continuously in touch with Rahane and gave his farking inputs to help India win a famous series outside SC over a telephone call,such is his charisma he can win you matches over phone calls

Edited by Suhaan
25 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Not only in t20s but across formats

:phehe:

So much so that the 50 over series which we played down under lost with him but the most intriguing test series when he left the Aussie shores we won without him, ironically India's most humiliating defeat in tests in a foreign country happened under his great (mis) leadership

Bht but he was continuously in touch with Rahane and gave his farking inputs to help India win a famous series outside SC over a telephone call,such is his charisma he can win you matches over phone calls

bro you are in form lmao. even gatotkach version of kulli cant stop you. 

3 hours ago, Banton said:

Ek se ek kohli ke critics baithe hain is forum per :hysterical:

Worst part is they themselves are fan of mediocre players so it’s not that  their standards are very high,most are die hard fan of klpd,some  shameless Sachin fan who turn out to be Rohit fan , who himself did nothing in Australia series and Virat had 74 in one  match way better then his entire series.let England series comes up you will see their expectations goes down about Rohit but hey they criticised Virat in every corner.

Edited by VT87
On 3/21/2021 at 12:01 AM, ShoonyaSifar said:

Haha last match before T20 WC, captain decides to drop the best T20 player in the team and then publicly says I will open.

Before the series the same clown had said Rohit and Rahul are the openers, Shikhar is the 3rd opener. Now 5 matches later all that stands for nothing. 

Nothing new or surprising though. Before the 2019 WC,  this is how he went

Sept '18 - Rahane is our no. 4

Jan '19 - Rayudu is the no. 4 for the WC

Come the WC - Vijay Shankar was our no. 4

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xvbfnyhe6qozz5vz83

Unless Kohli plays the 2021 brand of PP batting at the top, ping me only when 2 wickets are down, and Kohli is in the dugout. I'm not looking forward to more disgusting 29 of 28 kind of starts from Kohli. 

On a related note, I said this (and a few related comments), invited Koach's shameless troll army, gave them back what they threw, and ultimately ended up getting banned from the cricket subreddit. Some of our popular .. um, "non fans" of Kohli's need to check out the quantity of his cheerleaders there, and the low-quality of their posts. :p 

image.png.9bd0fbd0f0e5459bd8ffa00335b672cc.png

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I thought he meant in IPL, not for India. I want him to open in IPL for RCB, so we can top the bottom of the pool :hehe:

This year so many Indian players will be motivated to do well against RCB - Dhawan, Shaw, Iyer, Pant, Rahul, Mayank, Gill, even Saha. Alas Saini plays for RCB else he would have wanted to prove a point or two to VeeRat

On 3/21/2021 at 2:49 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

in prepration to the Wc

Yuvi was declared no. 4

Iyer was declared no.4

Rayudu was declared no.4

Rahane was declared no.4

DK was declared no.4

Raina was declared no.4

when you put it that way it makes sense why our white ball cricket is sub optimal in general, when we lose it is because of a lack of clarity than being worse.

10 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Even in a pointless ODI Series where Eng are without three top players Root, Archer and Woakes, we will have our three seniors occupying the top3 spots. Wonderful preparation for the 2023 WC. Friendships matter more than giving opportunities to talented youngsters despite so many of them having slapped the TM in the last 3-4 months with their consistent match winnings performances