Prasidh Krishna turns it around.

4 hours ago, New guy said:

I think one mistake Kohli made, was bowling him in first 10 with field up. Should have given him after 10 overs. Thakur could have shared the new ball

Yes good spot. Hit the deck with variations. Middle order gold

31 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Impressed. The only thing that bothers me is he hasn't played much FC. I know it's limited overs but FC experience helps with fitness, skills and developing wholesome experience like Thakur. 

The blame partly is with Karnataka/Vinay n co who kept him out for Mithun/Aravind in first 2 years and then I think he missed an entire season due to injury . 

On 3/23/2021 at 9:14 PM, jusarrived said:

The blame partly is with Karnataka/Vinay n co who kept him out for Mithun/Aravind in first 2 years and then I think he missed an entire season due to injury . 

What a shame. I am not too familiar with FC in India but man  those names Vinay/Mithun/Aravind I unfortunately remember because of how they played in Indian colours :P Vinay may be a domestic king but I think in such situations the BCCI needs to tell  state teams to help develop certain players. An example is I heard Sundar will now bat higher in FC due to BCCI directing his state team.

1 hour ago, Sandeep99 said:

If Siraj and Prasidh are not opening the bowling for India in South Africa later this year, something must have gone wrong. Both legitimately good conventional fast bowlers. Unconventional Bumrah as the fist change would make Indian fast bowling deadlier than ever before. Prasidh reminds me of Josh Hazlewood.

As usual the fear is Kaptaan clueless will play his buddy Ishant over anyone else in the name of leader of the attack & once we are 2-0 down will realize his mistake.  However expecting Ishant & Shami to bottle up initially in Eng.   Siraj Prasidh will be on bench. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

As usual the fear is Kaptaan clueless will play his buddy Ishant over anyone else in the name of leader of the attack & once we are 2-0 down will realize his mistake.  However expecting Ishant & Shami to bottle up initially in Eng.   Siraj Prasidh will be on bench. 

So true.. it was so shocking to watch the useless Ishant Sharma trundling at good for nothing pace on 6th stump line on Indian pitches. I'm sure Sir Alistair Cook would have outbowled him. 

28 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Need Bhuvi and Siraj in England. In NZ ishant, shami were useless on pitches with early swing. 

Swing bowlers in England and NZ

Seam, bouncy bowlers in SA and Aus

34 minutes ago, New guy said:

Need Bhuvi and Siraj in England. In NZ ishant, shami were useless on pitches with early swing. 

Swing bowlers in England and NZ

Seam, bouncy bowlers in SA and Aus

If only our captain could think like you bro but he won't.