What went wrong with Kulcha?

Kuldeep should focus on turn & his stock ball, I think he ll be fine in the long run.

However Kulcha combined should never field again for India, there is too much uselessness there with both bat & field, to play them together. "KULCHA" should be packed & thrown away in the bin for good.

1. Both became predictable; novelty wore off

2. Lack of trust from captain for Kuldeep

3. Lack of skills and guile for Chahal

4. Both don't impart enough revs to the ball and no momentum

5. Both are mentally weak; Kuldeep crying when Ali assaulted in IPL was shocking

Nothing went wrong, they are going thru a phase especially Kuldeep where batsman have figured out their variations. They now have to comeup with answers and they need some success to boost their confidence.Kuldeep tried that yesterday but it did not work, he bowled faster thru air. I really hope he plays all three matches and Kohli plays sixth bowling option to give him some cushion.

Edited by putrevus
8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't think anyone is attributing it *only* to Dhoni. But can't deny that they performed a lot better in the last 2 years of Dhoni's captaincy than they have after VK took over.

@velu had pulled out some numbers to support this claim. Looked convincing tbh.

When did they play under Dhoni?

32 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't think anyone is attributing it *only* to Dhoni. But can't deny that they performed a lot better in the last 2 years of Dhoni's captaincy than they have after VK took over.

They never played under Dhoni's captaincy. So how are attributing their success to  Dhoni's captaincy. total number of matches they played under Dhoni as captain are 4 (3 by Chahal in Zimbabwe). 

46 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

you have to  look that stat little more closely :giggle:

@Jimmy Cliff got it