Best India XI vs. Best England XI at a neutral venue

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Why shouldn't a team that is no. 9 in ICC ranking and had to play WC qualifiers be called as a minnow in ODIs? Fact remains that we have lost 4 away series, England have lost 2 in the stats you are showing. We do however thump Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and WI. Can't even put BD in this group as we lost our last away series there, albeit in 2015.

If living in reality is 'inferiority complex', so be it. Live in your bubble and keep thumping your chest if that helps.

over and out.

Why did England lose 2 matches to minnows WI  then in 2019 the year of the WC ?

We have not even played Zimbabwe recently, you are just plain BSing.

The away  W/L ratio for major teams outside minnowland is in your face, you cannot deny that it smashes your fallacious assertion. 

End of story.

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

LOL be ready for a barrage of adjectives thrown at you by the OP. No one seems to be agreeing with him/her/it except Kohli's gutless paid troll @Adamant

LOL ofcourse, when you are deeply drowned in ridiculous inferiority complex, it is hard to bring you out of it.

On a day when England lost 1-2 and even came close because of the 1st one day 50 by Sam Curran, one is supposed to take seriously the comment that England would beat India 7/10 times. LOL 

If the captain was Rohit and we pick the correct players like Yadav and Ishan etc then 100% I believe we can beat England. That's what shooniyasofar and raki mean. 

With dunderhead in KO? No chance unless we win toss maybe? 

Another thing most of the ICF skeptics here don't factor and give our team enough credit for is the fact that, all leading English white ball players, play the IPL every season.  They know the conditions, the pitches, the bowling etc. etc..so they are playing in extremely familiar territory that they visit every year.  

Our biggest problem is we never play our best XI, we don't go with proper plans like a flexible batting line up to target specific bowlers depending on match situation. 

We we do play our best XI and plan properly we can win 7/10 games against England on neutral venues.

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Another thing most of the ICF skeptics here don't factor and give our team enough credit for is the fact that, all leading English white ball players, play the IPL every season.  They know the conditions, the pitches, the bowling etc. etc..so they are playing in extremely familiar territory that they visit every year.  

Our biggest problem is we never play our best XI, we don't go with proper plans like a flexible batting line up to target specific bowlers depending on match situation. 

We we do play our best XI and plan properly we can win 7/10 games against England on neutral venues.

For sure. But selection is always biased. That's the issue with Kohli. 

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yep we lost test series 4-1 & ODIs 2-1 over there.  Also managed to lose a Home test match to them after a long while.  And the thrashing in WC.   So they do have the wood over him currently. 

I can't stand the rat but TBf we did lose the tosses to England lmao in the 4-1 loss. Even in the 2-1 loss we lost tosses albeit played Sid Kaul etc. 

The test result was really Unfair. Wish Kohli wins atleast 2 tosses in England this time around. Can win the series. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I can't stand the rat but TBf we did lose the tosses to England lmao in the 4-1 loss. Even in the 2-1 loss we lost tosses albeit played Sid Kaul etc. 

The test result was really Unfair. Wish Kohli wins atleast 2 tosses in England this time around. Can win the series. 

I am not sure but that guy is Grade A level Panauti.  He lost both tosses in NZ as well & completely screwed us.  Won the toss in D/N test in Aus & that ended in humiliation. Thank god he returned home. 

Honestly this Eng team is slightly stronger than 2018 one.  The Batting order back then was Absolute shyte with no youngsters..  Now they have got some in middle order & Tail is strong as ever.  It's gonna be tough.  We need all the luck we can get. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am not sure but that guy is Grade A level Panauti.  He lost both tosses in NZ as well & completely screwed us.  Won the toss in D/N test in Aus & that ended in humiliation. Thank god he returned home. 

Honestly this Eng team is slightly stronger than 2018 one.  The Batting order back then was Absolute shyte with no youngsters..  Now they have got some in middle order & Tail is strong as ever.  It's gonna be tough.  We need all the luck we can get. 

We NEED TO BLOODY PLAY COUNTY or vs Ireland for practice. Then we can win there. Otherwise I see the same 3-1 or 3-2 loss this time. Not 4-1 though. Don't think it will happen this time. I am sick of Virat as captain. He needs to just get lost or play the right perosnnel. It's not like he even performs anymore. 

Should just play as batsman. 

Rhaahne is a brilliant captain but does he deserve a spot as a batsman ROFL?