India: Covid - II

kepler37b

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

I think lockdowns are bad. For 1. Economic activity 2. Health related activity - like going to parks. Better strategy would be to ease the pressure during pandemic (like free ration, office on alternate days, WFH etc.) And slowly let the societal immunity build. Thankfully leaders are waking up to the fact that lockdowns are detrimental overall.

Lockdowns in clubs, bars , malls , religious gatherings etc are not bad. The problem is political class is setting a very bad example by having large crowds for elections. Facebook is full of isse corona nahi failtA par isse failta hai.it's not like we have just two option of Draconian lockdown or everything open . 

10 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Lockdowns in clubs, bars , malls , religious gatherings etc are not bad. The problem is political class is setting a very bad example by having large crowds for elections. Facebook is full of isse corona nahi failtA par isse failta hai.it's not like we have just two option of Draconian lockdown or everything open . 

Actually they are not setting any bad example. They are sending a very clear message. The numbers be it cases or deaths is not enough to shake Indians. Indians have lost the fear of this pandemic. Is it bad ? Yes. But I think it’s a complete waste of time to control and manage things in India. You have to just vaccine everyone who wants it and don’t worry about second shot. To have state of the art apps, appointments, processes in India doesn’t work. 

This land thrives in the language of chaos. The more systematic you try to make it, more chaotic it will get. 

On 4/3/2021 at 11:41 AM, ravishingravi said:

This land thrives in the language of chaos. The more systematic you try to make it, more chaotic it will get. 

Well put. This is a land of undisciplined chaos. 

Govt should scare the s**t out of people with a terrifying AD campaign and force the fools to line up for vaccine.

13 hours ago, I6MTW said:

I have CoVID cases in my home. I'm also experiencing symptoms like fever, headache, sore throat etc. 

Sorry to hear that. Covid is just a notch higher than normal viral fever. It will pass. Do not be so concerned about that.

13 hours ago, I6MTW said:

I have CoVID cases in my home. I'm also experiencing symptoms like fever, headache, sore throat etc. 

Take care ....just take precaution. 

Take steam and drink hot fluids....it really helps with the sore throat and headache.

It could be covid or just seasonal viral thingyy. 

On 4/4/2021 at 11:57 AM, kepler37b said:

Well put. This is a land of undisciplined chaos. 

Govt should scare the s**t out of people with a terrifying AD campaign and force the fools to line up for vaccine.

They should increase vaccination . Kab tak wait karenge.

I also don't understand why idiots can't wear masks . They should restart the fine for not wearing mask. Jeb se paisa jaata hai to sab samajh jaate hain.

Sorry to hear that. Covid is just a notch higher than normal viral fever. It will pass. Do not be so concerned about that.
My parents, my sister and my brother-in-law got Covid last month and recovered.

I was more worried about my mother as she is a diabetic. But even she showed only mild symptoms and recovered without any issues. I think it's more because of her disciplined life style. Yoga, walking and good diet.

I got negative around the same time but couple of days back I got fever and cold but recovered. My wife is fine. I expected it to be due to seasonal change. But I lost sense of taste and I suspect I could have Covid too.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk