IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Hi bro  !

Seeing you post after a long time.

Are you not watching this Unadkatesque IPL where quick bowlers are bowling 5 spinning balls an over due to the pitches ?

This IPL hasn't excited me at all,not once i have watched it this time,but lurk around here for you pace enthusiast guys,but seeing you guys post i can understand this has been very disappointing IPL pace wise as teams have shown extreme interest in bowlers having variations (trundlers)

Has Tyagi played a single game?IPL seems to have gone reverse which will promote younsters to be Knucle Heroes,they won't stress their body  for pace

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

This IPL hasn't excited me at all,not once i have watched it this time,but lurk around here for you pace enthusiast guys,but seeing you guys post i can understand this has been very disappointing IPL pace wise as teams have shown extreme interest in bowlers having variations (trundlers)

Has Tyagi played a single game?IPL seems to have gone reverse which will promote younsters to be Knucle Heroes,they won't stress their body  for pace

Need more pacy, bouncy pitches.

10 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Nagarkoti bitten by the slower one bug too. Why not try yorkers when you are pretty good at it?

Same with Prasidh.

He bowled a series of really good quick indipping yorkers in his 2nd ODI. 

Dismissed Buttler with one.

But has hardly bowled a yorker since.

I am amazed with this approach !!

Edited by express bowling