IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

Avesh is bowling in good areas now. 

This is a big plus. 

He is still not bowling at full pace. Can easily bowl 135 k to 145 k or more.  Want him to do this while maintaining accuracy. He was doing this in SMAT 2021.

Maybe he will bowl quicker when he becomes confident of his inclusion in the team.

Edited by express bowling

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Avesh is bowling in good areas now. 

This is a big plus. 

He is still not bowling at full pace. Can easily bowl 135 k to 145 k or more.  Want him to do this while maintaining accuracy. He was doing this in SMAT 2021.

Maybe he will bowl quicker when he becomes confident of his inclusion in the team.

Don't think he will ever be a 145K bowler. He will remain fast medium 132-142k range most of the time.

11 hours ago, Vickydev said:

Do Chennai still hav KM Asif on their books??  They need to get him or someone like him playing ASAP. 

Not sure. Last I heard, he finished directing Mughal-e-Azam. Lovely movie.

Maashallah great dialogues too

Shehenshah ki in behisaab bakshishon ke badle

Kaneez Jalaluddin Akbar ko apna khoon maaf karti hai

24 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@express bowling

Did you catch the :mi: vs RCB game?

Do you think that Boult is a good death bowler? He got tonked around quite a bit in that game. 

What are your views on Jansen's debut?

Boult is an average death bowler. His strength is swinging the new ball and picking early wickets. 

Jansen is very tall and gets extra bounce. This is a big plus. Has decent pace too. He seemed a bit overwhelmed in his debut match. We will get a better idea about his T20 skills as a bowler after he plays 2 or 3 matches. 

Edited by express bowling

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Not sure. Last I heard, he finished directing Mughal-e-Azam. Lovely movie.

Maashallah great dialogues too

Shehenshah ki in behisaab bakshishon ke badle

Kaneez Jalaluddin Akbar ko apna khoon maaf karti hai

Yeah that was exactly the person I was asking for..dont know why I checked in the speed thread of all places. But still you found and helped out. :hatsoff: