IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

I don't know why Umran stops bowling yorkers and bouncers to batsmen who are known as good players of pace !  (  While he bowls such lovely bouncers and yorkers to weaker players of pace )

He just starts bowling waist high short or shortish balls or slot balls which are basically the worst balls one can bowl.

Edited by express bowling

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

I don't know why Umran stops bowling yorkers and bouncers to batsmen who are known as good players of pace !  (  While he bowls such lovely bouncers and yorkers to weaker players of pace )

He just starts bowling waist high short or shortish balls which are basically the worst balls one can bowl.

Exactly.

He has such a good yorker. The one he bowled to Saha was almost perfect.

14 hours ago, express bowling said:

Nasty short ball by Umran fells Mayank as he is hit on the ribs. That ball seamed in a lot.

Bowled another vicious bouncer early on.

Genuine hostile fast bowling.

i did not see umran yesterday....i read that ball which hit mayank was 143 K and ot mayank down. 

i dont beleive that the ball was just 143K and it beat mayank who has openned all his life. i believe it could be 147K or faster....

i have noticed that 5 out of 6 balls by umran are in 148 to 157K range but only one or two are shown about 149K....i feel most of his balls are at same pace and he screams out ....good news is he is in indian team.