IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

18 hours ago, Forward Defence said:

The slowest ball 143 felled Mayank

Quicker balls just to soften up the batsmen. Havent watched IPL so havent seen Umran bowl. But whatever I have read, he reminds me a lot of the young Shoaib Akhtar. Just than Umran is about 4-5k's quicker than young Shoaib Akhtar.

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Quicker balls just to soften up the batsmen. Havent watched IPL so havent seen Umran bowl. But whatever I have read, he reminds me a lot of the young Shoaib Akhtar. Just than Umran is about 4-5k's quicker than young Shoaib Akhtar.

What amazes me about Umran is his easy pace and beautiful action, he bowled the first ball in his spell at 151 k. Even the fastest bowlers in the world that i have seen don't have that ability and often start at 145 to max 147 k in the first ball of the day. If this guy stays fit, he has the skill, aggression and talent to be the fastest bowler ever and best bowler in this era.

The other bowler I am really impressed with is Mohsin Khan, tall, easy pace and good bounce and has enough skills to be in Blue colors in a year or two. He can bat as well and is young.

The bowlers who have impressed me and are ready to play for India regularly are, Khaleel Ahmed, he has worked on his action and pace, brings the ball in and takes it away and has good pace. Should be in our Test or ODI setup as a left hander.

Kuldeep Sen has potential and can be groomed as he has pace and is a skiddy kinda bowler.

One player I wanted to see more of but Delhi did not give him much chances is Sarfaraz Khan. think he is one of the best batters around with Prithvi Shaw and should be a regular in ODI and also given a shot in more formats

39 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

What amazes me about Umran is his easy pace and beautiful action, he bowled the first ball in his spell at 151 k. Even the fastest bowlers in the world that i have seen don't have that ability and often start at 145 to max 147 k in the first ball of the day. If this guy stays fit, he has the skill, aggression and talent to be the fastest bowler ever and best bowler in this era.

The other bowler I am really impressed with is Mohsin Khan, tall, easy pace and good bounce and has enough skills to be in Blue colors in a year or two. He can bat as well and is young.

The bowlers who have impressed me and are ready to play for India regularly are, Khaleel Ahmed, he has worked on his action and pace, brings the ball in and takes it away and has good pace. Should be in our Test or ODI setup as a left hander.

Kuldeep Sen has potential and can be groomed as he has pace and is a skiddy kinda bowler.

One player I wanted to see more of but Delhi did not give him much chances is Sarfaraz Khan. think he is one of the best batters around with Prithvi Shaw and should be a regular in ODI and also given a shot in more formats

South african batsman need to be scared. if umran plays all 5 t20, at least 5 batsmen are going to get hit in his 20 overs. i said at least 5( note the word at least). Umraan is trgetting 160K.

i saw kuldeep sen bowling live in dy Pail, he is very fast.

karthik tyagi is supremme talent and should be considered for India soon.

khaleel is ready for India as of today, surprised he is not picked. Mohsin bounces a lot and he will be ready to play for India soon. khaleel should have been picked ahead of Harshal Patel.

kuldeep and karthik have the talent to touch 150k.

On 5/21/2022 at 9:58 PM, express bowling said:

This is the kind of swing bowler we need. 

6'2" or 6'3" tall pacer swinging the ball big at 135 k to 145 k with bounce.

Khaleel has become super impressive. 

Isn't he so much better than the dibbly dobbly swing bowlers our selectors prefer to pick. !!

harshal Patel ko khaleel ke agge ..kaisse select kar sakte ho.

khaleel has taken wickets in this IPL...harshal got few due to hits which didnot cross the boundary. see his analysis...probably close to the best. how can trundler harshal beat this guy.

11 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

khaleel has taken wickets in this IPL...harshal got few due to hits which didnot cross the boundary. see his analysis...probably close to the best. how can trundler harshal beat this guy.

Because hamare myopic selectors ko lagta hai, those who can bowl decently in death and has variations in a good T20 bowler (like Bhuvi and Harshal).
While the bowlers like Khaleel and Umran can't bowl in death as they have no variations, hence they are a liability.

24 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Because hamare myopic selectors ko lagta hai, those who can bowl decently in death and has variations in a good T20 bowler (like Bhuvi and Harshal).
While the bowlers like Khaleel and Umran can't bowl in death as they have no variations, hence they are a liability.

Selectors dont rate taking wickets more than fraud economical bowling (feeding off wicket taker's early strikes and not bowling in deaths)

Don't need to play Boobie and Harshal together

10 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Selectors dont rate taking wickets more than fraud economical bowling (feeding off wicket taker's early strikes and not bowling in deaths)

Don't need to play Boobie and Harshal together

Right, I am observing this pattern from sometime that we tend to choose so called "economical" bowlers in shorter formats (ODI & T20) upon genuine wkt takers.
I don't say that being economical isn't important, but stuffing a one-dimensional attack isn't the right approach.
You can have one or max 2 economical bowler in XI, ...while others should be the attacking option who can take out the batsman by inducing mistakes instead of waiting for them to slog.

Our mentality in Test matches is mostly correct, that's why genuine fans are more thrilled while watching tests than ODI's and T20's.

What pace was dayal bowling at? Missed out on the first two overs, sanju again does what he does best, get out after a start. Clearly lacks game awareness and plays on the up at all times, once the hand eye coordination goes he will struggle for runs. Seems like a career wasted imo

29 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

What pace was dayal bowling at? Missed out on the first two overs, sanju again does what he does best, get out after a start. Clearly lacks game awareness and plays on the up at all times, once the hand eye coordination goes he will struggle for runs. Seems like a career wasted imo

Was slow today....131-135...fastest of 141. But he was getting movement

Edited by singhvivek141

21 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Harshal is occupying the seamer allrounder's slot at 8.

Khaleel was competing with Arshdeep .... and should have got in because of his wicket taking ability, pace and bounce, which are more suited to Australia.