IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

4 minutes ago, the don said:

He seems to have changed something in his action. I may be wrong but it was different at the u19 wc:

Shami always had the action and ability, it was just a matter of rythm. Hangrekar will struggle to find rythm with the current runup and loadup.

I hope he finds a good coach who understands fast bowling. Ishant Sharma found his mojo after working with Gillespie.
Hangargekar is young so he still have time....I am happy with his pace and only way is to move forward, his batting skill is an added advantage.

Raj Bawa, Arjun Tendulkar are others from the pace allrounder category..Bawa is more of a genuine allrounder, Arjun is like Hangargekar.

8 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

He said that he starts like a pacer, then just tapers off in between only to reload at the end like Bumrah.
If he can maintain that runup from start it will help him putting too much pressure at the delivery stride (which is also a recipe of no balls).

It's as obvius as day following night. Not sure what bowling coaches in our system  are doing 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

What was his fastest. ?

~143, think never came close to 145-Cloud have been nervous. has to work on Run-ups and the Jump. 

Need more repetition if wants to continue with this action else will be spray-gun. But showed better brains than Chahar who bowled halfvolly and short outside off in 19th over

Edited by tapandrun

3 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Deshpande bowled quicker than Hangargekar, but I think CSK should play Simarjeet as an Indian pacer instead of Deshpande...Akash is there too as a left arm quick.

He always had wheels but like Thakur whom he resembles a lot, the batsman doesn't seem rushed even when he is bowling 147kph.