IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

14 minutes ago, the don said:

Younger lot of indian batsmen dont look as comfortable vs pace as Rohit and Kohli were. Gill is pretty good vs pace waisay from the little ive seen.

Kohli got better with time,he had his share of struggle against pace when he was quite raw

Thse guys who are in the spotlight will gett better with more exposure via A tours,what we need with it is explosiveness

You should appreciate these guys as young batsmen from Pakistan are not even worth mentioning

Edited by Suhaan

7 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Yes the hawkeye button on the bottom right of the screen and you will get a drop down list of different bowlers/batsman/overs to select and you can check the speeds.

Saw it, man. Thanks. I wish it was like how it used to be on ICC website and cricinfo earlier . Much easier to use

Honestly not a bad performance by Umran. The Pitch is a belter. 
Probably 1-2 short wide ones. Especially the one bowled to Parag on the first ball he faced.

Some top edges that went for runs behind the wicket. 

Every time he attacks the stumps at 150 (especially in his earlier spells before the death overs), he looks very threatening. I hope he practices some yorkers too. I know it's tough but I think he could execute that with practice.

Probably some slower balls too.