IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

5 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i agree ..i was suprised  to see him bowling at 141k where i thought it looked 152k. some of his straight on the wicket balls were too fast and looked 148 to 154K but some read 142K

He totally beat every batsman with sheer pace today.  Found the ideal length.  Loved his aggression eveb lln after a expensive 1st over.  A better captain than Kane this guy will shine even more. 

Seriously pi**d with Kane as he gave that over to that Afghan trundler...  Umran could have had a 5fer. 

1 hour ago, Forward Defence said:

He still looks pretty quick. Was grunting and everything

But he was not going for out and out pace with full deliveries lot of his balls were short of length and slower in pace. Also today for the first time I have see bowling lower than 140  , few balls were 132-135.

15 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He totally beat every batsman with sheer pace today.  Found the ideal length.  Loved his aggression eveb lln after a expensive 1st over.  A better captain than Kane this guy will shine even more. 

Seriously pi**d with Kane as he gave that over to that Afghan trundler...  Umran could have had a 5fer. 

Kane seems to be wary of allowing Umran too much of the spotlight.

17 hours ago, Forward Defence said:

Tyagi will come in for Nattu next match hopefully. Nattu has some good attributes but was terrible today

At the nets , when these guys bowl, one gets an idea what he is going to do the next day.

Was Nattu bowling at 122K a day before and not nailing his yorkers ( instead bowling perfect full tosses which even a no 10 of a club team can hit for a 4)

One day before did they ask Tyagi to show how is he bowling ?? bcos if they would have asked that I am sure they would have got tyagi into the 11. Nattu can beat oher bowlers only if he is nailing his yorkers and is at the peak of his form. thats why i said Khaleel is far better than Nattu. bcos khaleel bowls 145K and 124K too..has good accuracy , though he cannot nail his yorkers as nattu can.

i am pissed off as I saw some Mumbai CLUB level bowling yesterday and he could have ensured SRH loose the match.

then it was foolish to see farooqi given the 20th over ahead of UMRAN. With tailenders batting , who actually are scared to see Umran. Umran has done well bowling the last over too. Not sure what williamson was thinking.