IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

biggest negative of Prasidh is his callous attitude while bowling the first two balls.. by default bowls length balls in those first two deliveries

Edited by Vk1

1 minute ago, Vk1 said:

biggest negative of Prasidh is his callous attitude while bowling the first two balls.. by default bowls length balls in those first two deliveries

thats harsh, its inexperience ...........he wud be a different bowler in 2 yrs in every format specially t20 which is a different beast . 

The same lengths will give him huge returns in ODI and test 

1 minute ago, Vk1 said:

thats harsh, its inexperience ...........he wud be a different bowler in 2 yrs in every format specially t20 which is a different beast . 

9 hours ago, Mosher said:

This is what Dhoni said at the toss "Rajvardhan Hangargekar has the pace but he needs to be given enough time to groom and improve in certain areas."

Wants to groom him? Just buy the grooming kit. Many options out there

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is why i dnt want prasidh in t20 squad. He has too much downside as a t20 bowler

• 3 guys - Iyer, Rana n Moeen have scored against him all extremely vunerable against short ball , yet he bowled length at them . Height hai laga bouncer
  • In middle over he hardly bowls hard length 
  • Inexperienced
  • Incomplete bowler 
  • Just a one phase bowler that to hasnt been exceptional in any way 
  • Not good at death
  • on days he can be very expensive which anyone can be but he can have many such days 
  • Have no 2nd skill 
  • Even in PP i havent seen him run through a side apart from game when it was jagging like crazy which in similar condition even Ishant sharma ran through top orders in IPL . Chahar on his days run through top order and has done that a lot plus has extra skill
  • even in his best season (this one ) he is at 17 number 

I want umran 100% in XI but no way Umran n Prasidh can play together- U cant have two inexperienced n incomplete bowlers playing together. Too play Umran u need a full or two phase good , consistent n reliable bowler so it doesnt put a lot of pressure on Bumrah

Only If those Pitches are going to be too spicy then only he shud go 

Nope. Watch again. He was good. You are being harsh for no reason. Even hazletrundler got hit the other day badly.

4 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Ashwin is one of those rare Indian bowlers who rates himself ,even with the bat.I think it is because of him even Jaddu got success in int.Most Indian bowlers are mentally coolies.

1000% ash you can say he is fat lazy slow etc. One thing that separates him from the rest is hos mentality. He is mentally incredibly tough. Fighter. Would be a good captain tbh.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

1000% ash you can say he is fat lazy slow etc. One thing that separates him from the rest is hos mentality. He is mentally incredibly tough. Fighter. Would be a good captain tbh.

Has already captained in IPL

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

you will have 24 balls to bowl.. how can you take it casually.. lots of people have high expectations from him.. he is unique and a potential match winner for us in LOI formats 

Prasidh ceiling is quite high.  He was earmarked for great things even before his debut.  Whether he fulfills or not is upto him.  He has been impressive at Int'l level so far.  Our best pace bowler in ODIs for a year. 

Hazelwood is right now best all format bowler in the world.   It took a while for him to crack T20 format.  Even now he looks near unplayable in Australia. 

Prasidh could very well copy his lengths & lines & he has higher pace than him.  He will be 100% picked for those T20 bilaterals coming up I think.  Siraj may very well get dropped from all formats looking at the current form & plethora of options in front of selectors. 

10 hours ago, Jay said:

Nope. Watch again. He was good. You are being harsh for no reason. Even hazletrundler got hit the other day badly.

I saw the game, he fed crap to moeen ali despite having bounce n speed that actually has always troubled moeen. One day can be ignored but now its the 3rd guy - iyer, rana n moeen (all vunerable against same style) 

I dnt expect boult to hassle moeen with short stuff coz that isnt his strength but Prasidh shud have definately done it .  

Hazelwood didnt start of as good t20 bowler, he got better with time which as i said even prasidh will in 2 yrs . Its not an insult that someone doesnt own 3 formats, he ll be good in other two but this will take time. 

Rahi baat hazelwood well everyone has bad days point is how many good days u can have. Hazelwood this tournament has same number of wkts as prasidh but in 4 lesser games . 

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah gets Shaw out with a nasty nasty bouncer.

That ball seamed in at high pace and toppled Shaw while taking his gloves.

Bumrah bowled another really vicious bouncer to Shaw earlier. 

This is what true fast bowling is.

Imo if you don't have a good bouncer, you can never be a truly great bowler. 

Moreso than even pace. Look at all the best bowlers like mcgrath steym ambrose etc. All had lethal bouncers. 

Reason why Waqar could never be a great bowler was due to lack of bouncer. Shaheen is the same. He will never be great. 

Current gen best bowlers bumrah Cummins and rabada. All have killer bouncers.