Hanuma Vihari will be playing for the English county team Warwickshire this season

Much better batters than him have struggled in their first CC stint. Hope this steep learning curve pushes him to a higher level. Tough to secure a spot in our XI atm but rest assured even if he doesn't play another match for India he will always be remembered fondly for his SCG heroics, top tier ATGs would have been proud of his grit/resilience/clutchness/application that day. Laid the foundation for the Gabba conquest with one functioning leg, phucking hero. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Much better batters than him have struggled in their first CC stint. Hope this steep learning curve pushes him to a higher level. Tough to secure a spot in our XI atm but rest assured even if he doesn't play another match for India he will always be remembered fondly for his SCG heroics, top tier ATGs would have been proud of his grit/resilience/clutchness/application that day. Laid the foundation for the Gabba conquest with one functioning leg, phucking hero. 

This. He is a fantastic talent. He will replace puji seamlessly. Nothing but respect. He will get his chance. He absolutely deserves it.

100% believe he will be back. It's just ridiculously hard to get into the Indian side now with Sundar playing so well along with others. Ideally I would want to chuck Rahane out but he was phenomenal as captain so he deserves another year or 2 I guess. 

But please for god sake no more hahane in India for spin conditions. He is the worst Indian player of spin I have ever seen. 

10 hours ago, mishra said:

Trust me thats not bad considering how aliens the condition have been.

He is an international signing and has been chosen amongst a vast pool of foreigners to be one of the two foreigners who can be in county squad. Also, he has some international experience. Therefore, he is expected to be scoring more runs than other players in the squad.

16 hours ago, mishra said:

Chk what percentage of team runs he scored. He was in early and facing new ball each time he batted apart from when he came late and score a thirty and a fifty

So you’re saying the rest of his team is even more rubbish?  Gee, sign him the f up right now.