sandeep

Curious case of Shaheen Afridi - whither hype, thither reality.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yep test cricket is gonna test him especially when he is with a weak side.  I remember how Shami used to struggle in his younger days in 2013-14 period...  When we were a poor touring side. 

Shaheen at a young age is leading the bowling attack which is pathetic to see really.  He has shown great development for a rookie though.  Imagine him alongside current Bumrah Shami Ishant trio who have fair bit of experience..  He will start running through sides as well. 

Instead he has got guys like Abbas the trundler,   Lassan Ali who himself hasn't done anything substantial in Test cricket pairing with him. 

agreed. shaheen is easily better than the likes of wackqar. only wasim, imran are ahead of him from pakland. 

he reminds me of how srinath used to carry a weak team's bowling all by himself. put srinath next to bumrah and shami and you are telling me he wont average less than 24? ofcourse choots from our neighbours would discredit him regardless. 

17 hours ago, the don said:

Yes he is a very overrated 20 year old compared to guys like nagarkoti and khaleel. 

The dude is one of the best young bowling talents in the world. He is going places. 

Is he really a 20 year old?????? Does any pakistani player ever produced their real age or let me correct does pakistan have birth registration system in municipal corporation once baby is born. It's not even laughable quite embarrassing when pakistani try to justify their player's performance through fake age criteria.

In any other team, with two established senior bowlers, he would be doing great. unfortunately he has been thrust into the roe of leader of bowling in all formats, which will soon take a toll on his bowling. If he could bowl alongside Bumrah and Shami or cummins and Hazlewood, you would see his real talent shine

On 4/9/2021 at 6:33 AM, raki05 said:

Is he really a 20 year old?????? Does any pakistani player ever produced their real age or let me correct does pakistan have birth registration system in municipal corporation once baby is born. It's not even laughable quite embarrassing when pakistani try to justify their player's performance through fake age criteria.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/466276-shahid-afridi-opens-up-about-his-age-in-autobiography-game-changer

The other name sake original Afretard admitted to lieing about faking his age by 5 years.

There is no system or registration. Such processes are part of civilized communities, not applicable in the case in question.

Edited by rangeelaraja
On 4/16/2021 at 10:27 AM, rangeelaraja said:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/466276-shahid-afridi-opens-up-about-his-age-in-autobiography-game-changer

The other name sake original Afretard admitted to lieing about faking his age by 5 years.

There is no system or registration. Such processes are part of civilized communities, not applicable in the case in question.

@rangeelaraja my son stop whining papa still love you