sage

Virat vs Rohit - Head to head as IPL captains

13 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Uff, the searing comeback of this witless bore. Yeah, you better spend your days coming up with gems like SDP

For me to make a “comeback”, you would have to be ahead first ... and to be ahead, you first have to not be so fragile :laugh1:

9 hours ago, Adamant said:

So Rohit extracts the best out of players.. :hysterical:

So how come the same SKY and Kishan did well under Kohli in the last series. 

As for pollard, the guy was smoking sixes in various t20 leagues and was in the form of his life last year. 

Relating a batman's performance with captaincy shows the cricket illiteracy, a good player can score well under any freaking captain. 

Captaincy has value during bowling ( attack) and chase in death overs ( order) again attack.  It has value during middle overs in odi batting with the order ( but only contibutive). Captaincy has value in players feeling secure enough to play freely. Someone who is not trust worthy cant be a captain, Rohit is more trusted than kohli. Thats abt it everything else is fluff I agree. 

2 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Uff, the searing comeback of this witless bore. Yeah, you better spend your days coming up with gems like SDP

I dislike the term SDP from @zen dislike this @sarchasm  guy more because of his general douchebagary.. really divided in down voting up voting this damn. Let me up vote the douchebag cause he is right a douche you can walk away but a cringe troll you can't. 

3 hours ago, kruiser said:

Watch the docu series on MI. The support staff scrutinizes every single aspect and develops the players. Captains are served a ready made dish, they only have to present it, all the cooking is done by the chefs. 

So it's either the structure and system at MI or the captaincy of Rohit. Alternatively Rohits captaincy might improve as he continues with MI, then it will be both or it already is.