Rahul Dravid CRED Ad Film

Ankit_sharma03

3 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Dont you know anything about Cashback? They provide cashback once u pay the bill through their app. I'm getting 5 rs since last 2 months.:phehe:

In 20 months, that 5 a month will add up to a 100 and you can use it to buy Bitcoin on Coin switch Kuber.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:10 AM, Bigg Brother said:

Dont you know anything about Cashback? They provide cashback once u pay the bill through their app. I'm getting 5 rs since last 2 months.:phehe:

Don’t spend it all in one place.  Got to spread that new found wealth around. 

22 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Don't see what's so "gunda" like in Dravid's response. It was an expected and cliched response to an oft asked question.

This was in general a very boring conversation all around.

This is how the viral link chain gets broken. Why can't everyone just say "so true!" and forward the video? I didn't find the ad itself very appealing. Dravid speaks too fast and I didn't get the "Indira Nagar" part. I only caught the gunda hoon main portion. 

1 hour ago, nevada said:

This is how the viral link chain gets broken. Why can't everyone just say "so true!" and forward the video? I didn't find the ad itself very appealing. Dravid speaks too fast and I didn't get the "Indira Nagar" part. I only caught the gunda hoon main portion. 

He lives in a locality of Bengaluru called Indiranagar. Those who know it,  got it. I like any video that makes Rajdeep Sardesai look sheepish 

1 hour ago, GeeGaw said:

So we're on page 3 of this thread and no one else but me is willing to comment on the picture perfect straight bat Dravid used to bash the mirror.

I mean, the dude's still got it.  He could pad up tomorrow and get you 50 runs in a test match.

Nope, a straight ball at 130k would be good enough to knock him over just like during his last year in international cricket.