Jump to content
QuarantineTormentino

IPL 2021 Match 1: Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - match thread

Recommended Posts

Mission Accomplished.

 

We needed to stay true to our credo of losing the first game. That's how we always win the IPL.

 

I'm only saddened by the fact that we lost to Kohli and we will have to watch his simian antics in the presentation ceremony.

 

Our death batting and bowling needs to be tweaked a bit. Nothing that the TM can't solve.

 

I'm very confident we will win the season. :mi: 

Edited by Mariyam
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nevada said:

Hoping for a 90% RCB dominated game with MI stealing a win in the remaining 10%!

Almost turned out to be this kind of game! MI lost it with the 1 run over in the 20th. And Boult have away too many runs in his last over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...