• Mumbai Indians
    • Chennai Super Kings
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Delhi Capitals
    • Punjab Kings XI
    • Royal Challengers Bangalore
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • Sun Risers Hyderabad

All I want is CSK should not win, not giving chances to youngsters and still grandpa like Bravo, Thala, Raina, Faf are playing in T20. don't know why they are not moving forward with these old is gold philosply. i find it boring to watch them bat and field same old tactics. in true pitches they will gonna suffer a lot.

Edited by Kohlifan

1 hour ago, Kohlifan said:

All I want is CSK should not win, not giving chances to youngsters and still grandpa like Bravo, Thala, Raina, Faf are playing in T20. don't know why they are not moving forward with these old is gold philosply. i find it boring to watch them bat and field same old tactics. in true pitches they will gonna suffer a lot.

Add your Kohli to that esteemed list as well.  Whatta burden that guy on free flowing RCB team

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Add your Kohli to that esteemed list as well.  Whatta burden that guy on free flowing RCB team

yes he is now a days. RCB but alteast trying out new players like Rajat Patidar, Shahbaz Ahmad etc. Dhoni playing with same team for some years now.

56 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

yes he is now a days. RCB but alteast trying out new players like Rajat Patidar, Shahbaz Ahmad etc. Dhoni playing with same team for some years now.

Yes CSK sucks but at their lowest they are still managing to beat other sides tells us how good they play as a unit.  Big auction is coming up so they may let go huge chunk of deadwood.