Ravi Jadeja - The Indian all rounder & probable no.7-Performance tracker

SK_IH

18 hours ago, Vijy said:

in terms of finger-spin ARs in T20Is, I would rather start investing in sundar. he has experience of bowling in PP and middle order. moreover, he can bat as he has shown in one of the innings.

This season he needs to show he can hit. I like him too for the future, but he should bat in top 6.

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He doesn't have the versatility that is required for T20 in both departments. Never had. Not like he had and he lost it now.  In the name of balance we have been shooting ourselves in the foot by persisting with him.

This selfish coward should've been kicked out for good after this incident.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/champions-trophy/video/420948

14 minutes ago, DarkProfile said:

This selfish coward should've been kicked out for good after this incident.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/champions-trophy/video/420948

Performances of Indians against regular nations in ICC world T20.  Among current players only Rohit has played longer than him. Hardly any impact in either department.

D5sHI1L.jpg

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Performances of Indians against regular nations in ICC world T20.  Among current players only Rohit has played longer than him. Hardly any impact in either department.

D5sHI1L.jpg

Strike rate of 96

lol lol lol

:(( 

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

D5sHI1L.jpg

3 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Strike rate of 96

lol lol lol

:(( 

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

1 six in 9 innings

kramer-seinfeld.gif

Captaincy or puppet captaincy has affected whatever improvement he had in t20s. Last season he was almost MVP after playing quite a few knocks and taking some wickets. This season he can't bat, can't bowl, and even fielding has regressed with dropped catches. I would suggest someone else to take up captaincy. 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:21 PM, I6MTW said:

Captaincy or puppet captaincy has affected whatever improvement he had in t20s. Last season he was almost MVP after playing quite a few knocks and taking some wickets. This season he can't bat, can't bowl, and even fielding has regressed with dropped catches. I would suggest someone else to take up captaincy. 

The way i see it he punched above the weight in this format briefly. He was never a true T20 material in any sense. Only reason he managed to sneak back was because of dip in kulcha's form and also Pandya's exit. India needed someone who could do a bit of bowling and batting. It probably helps balance the side on PAPER. Unlike Imad wasim who can open the bowling Jadeja cannot. HE starts his quota after 6th over and finishes by 15h over.