Ravi Jadeja - The Indian all rounder & probable no.7-Performance tracker

SK_IH

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

26(33) in a T20 match in almost all circumstances is not a match winning knock. But because everyone is bashing Jaddu, you had to support him :giggle:

In this case, where wickets were losing and collapsing from the start, and noone to steady the ship, he played an anchor role, while Gaikwad was the aggressor. So in most cases yes, it's not a good knock, in this case it was okay. 

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

What? He played a big role in CSK win yesterday. They were 24/4 when he came in, made partnership from then on 80 odd runs.

did half the job of arresting the collapse after 24/5 effectively. But should have accelerated better

Just now, Lord said:

what is taking time if not balls?

HOW BAD IS THE BOWLING, I SAID EVEN TAKE HARSHAL PATEL ONE

ONE REASON OF THIS COMING ONCE IN AGES IS BAD BOWLING, WO KOI BHI MAREGA LEKIN WO ROZ NHIN MILEGI. 

THEIR IS A REASON HE HAS SUCKED FOR YRS , TO BE CONSIDERED IT HAS CHANGED HE HAS TO SHOW MORE LIKE RANGE, AS OF NOW HE MOSTLY SMASHES WHEN ITS REALLY BAD BOWLING . WATCH dk INNINGS TODAY, HE SHOWED HIS RANGE AND TURNED GOOD ONES INTO BAD ONES THATS WHAT FINISHERS SHUD BE ABLE TO DO 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

HOW BAD IS THE BOWLING, I SAID EVEN TAKE HARSHAL PATEL ONE

ONE REASON OF THIS COMING ONCE IN AGES IS BAD BOWLING, WO KOI BHI MAREGA LEKIN WO ROZ NHIN MILEGI. 

THEIR IS A REASON HE HAS SUCKED FOR YRS , TO BE CONSIDERED IT HAS CHANGED HE HAS TO SHOW MORE LIKE RANGE, AS OF NOW HE MOSTLY SMASHES WHEN ITS REALLY BAD BOWLING . WATCH dk INNINGS TODAY, HE SHOWED HIS RANGE AND TURNED GOOD ONES INTO BAD ONES THATS WHAT FINISHERS SHUD BE ABLE TO DO 

Can you post Axar hitting 140+?

I love DK too. But he's better and normally bats higher :dontknow:

Please turn caps lock off :icflove:

Just now, Lord said:

Can you post Axar hitting 140+?

I love DK too. But he's better and normally bats higher :dontknow:

Please turn caps lock off :icflove:

Axar isnt much better either but u gotta understand one has been playing international for 10 yrs so his grooming si diff and How much does even axar get to bat for his franchise..........dhoni promotes jadeja so much