Dinesh Kartik (the finisher) Watch thread- the last piece missing in our batting squad **POLL ADDED**

Ankit_sharma03

Do you agree with ankit_sharma's opinion about Dinesh Karthik?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with ankit_sharma's opinion about Dinesh Karthik?

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Aana zaroor, pata chal gaya tumhe fiction pasan ab tumhe sirf fictional reply milenge 

See.. This is your issue.. You will never accept your mistakes.. Ego is too large. 

You back absolute duds like Vijay Shankar and that's okay. What's astonishing is you will still keep singing the same song even when it's clear you are wrong. 

One who does not realize his own mistake won’t improve. He will remain resistant to change unless he is thrashed by his conscience, like rocks on the sea shore are thrashed by the waves of harsh water. Hard rocks change their shape. The very continents on this planet shift away from each other, every nanosecond. The entire universe is expanding in time space and is in constant change

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dekha kitna sahi pehchna for u team strategy is the most unnecessary part 

Oh so what ever you say or your version is the "best team strategy". Those who differ from you are mohalla ka gunda wah re wah. 

Edited by Bread_Pitt

1 minute ago, Bread_Pitt said:

See.. This is your issue.. You will never accept your mistakes.. Ego is too large. 

You back absolute duds like Vijay Shankar and that's okay. What's astonishing is you will still keep singing the same song even when it's clear you are wrong. 

2 game men fail hone se dud ho gaya ???  All after that ppl ahve seen him in t20s ....he was never a t20 player

u want me to be fragile like others ? who say shaw is the best player one day when he scores and when he doesnt that he is rubbish. Its cricket players will have on n off days .  Its called conviction....here i still say shankar has one of the most sound technique in the country . His game is meant for Test and ODI(that to when we struggling to have stable options for middle now we have way better options)

One who does not realize his own mistake won’t improve.

Go ask @Global.Baba how big a critic i was of rohit and now im the 1st one at anyone throat who ask him to be dropped of ODI .

Ek kaam karo khudh jaake team strategy, matchups, combination , conditions ki padhai kar lo 

He will remain resistant to change unless he is thrashed by his conscience, like rocks on the sea shore are thrashed by the waves of harsh water. Hard rocks change their shape. The very continents on this planet shift away from each other, every nanosecond. The entire universe is expanding in time space and is in constant change

Maine maanga faltu kya gyaan 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

2 game men fail hone se dud ho gaya ???  All after that ppl ahve seen him in t20s ....he was never a t20 player

u want me to be fragile like others ? who say shaw is the best player one day when he scores and when he doesnt that he is rubbish. Its cricket players will have on n off days .  Its called conviction....here i still say shankar has one of the most sound technique in the country . His game is meant for Test and ODI(that to when we struggling to have stable options for middle now we have way better options)

Go ask @Global.Baba how big a critic i was of rohit and now im the 1st one at anyone throat who ask him to be dropped of ODI .

Ek kaam karo khudh jaake team strategy, matchups, combination , conditions ki padhai kar lo 

Khud itna fry ka gyan deta hai, sabko.. Sab maangte hai kya? Nahi na

4 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:

Oh so what ever you say or your version is the "best team strategy". Those who differ from you are mohalla ka gunda wah re wah. 

DiD you even counter your point by saying how effective he is for team ??? UR counter was- what is my obsession with Dhawan .....pehle khudh strategy ki baat karo 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DiD you even counter your point by saying how effective he is for team ??? UR counter was- what is my obsession with Dhawan .....pehle khudh strategy ki baat karo 

Just because you think everyone should play like England doesn't mean players like Dhawan are dinosaurs. Your whole argument is  flawed. 

What ks Dhawan's record compared to others in the team for world events? When was the last time dhawan had prolong form slump in ODI cricket? 

3 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:

Just because you think everyone should play like England doesn't mean players like Dhawan are dinosaurs. Your whole argument is  flawed. 

What ks Dhawan's record compared to others in the team for world events? When was the last time dhawan had prolong form slump in ODI cricket? 

i can answer this to ...par fir to kahega im obsessed with dhawan. Kyun time waste karu.....lekin agar fir bhi jawaab chhaiye to btana 

Also u dnt even read my argument full to tujhe kya pata mera argument kya hai ?

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wow. In the previous match thread you were arguing with @Global.Babahow Samad is a goos player coz you have the third eye of knowing "how a good a player is by seeing 6-7 balls" this is your sentence. So i can't form an opinion on a player after "2" match?? That too seeing him like a deer caught in headlight in several innings.

Im a student of the game i dont need your "motivation" to study the game. 

Calm down dude. You are just another Indian with countless **** opinions. Stop acting like you are the team management lol

2 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:

Wow. In the previous match thread you were arguing with @Global.Babahow Samad is a goos player coz you have the third eye of knowing "how a good a player is by seeing 6-7 balls" this is your sentence. So i can't form an opinion on a player after "2" match?? That too seeing him like a deer caught in headlight in several innings.

Im a student of the game i dont need your "motivation" to study the game. 

Calm down dude. You are just another Indian with countless **** opinions. Stop acting like you are the team management lol

Judging someone talent in few balls vs declaring someone in failure in 2 games is same thing ??? :facepalm: 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Bread_Pitt said:

Obviously and what was I saying again??

Dhawan will walk into most odi side in the world. What's your obsession with dropping dhawan. Come world events chase Master kohli and others will he back im the hut. Stil out of the 3 you pick dhawan to be dropped coz admit it, you always wanted him gone from the team. 

B. S

5 minutes ago, OpeningBatsman said:

You judged someone had talent. 

Im saying the other guy doesn't have the talent /temperament to be an intnl cricketer. 

yea diff is if someone has quality that can be easily seen....u see a class player within few shots ull see the class, timing n all. 

When i saw samad 1st it was few clips only but it was evident how balanced he was, how clean he was hitting, how unrattled he was against pace  bounce. 

Now all we needed to check was how does he face international bowler and then u judge his strength and weakness but quality is evident in a short span of time. 

Now coming to counting someone out- player can have bad games for several reason

• Sometimes a bowler is bowling with niggle or injury so is it right to judge him ?
  • Sometimes players are very nervous in starting games. Someone like attapatu had 5 ducks at start . Dhoni failed in 1st 4 games
  • Sometimes u play in condition which u have never played in
  • Sometimes a player is given a position that doesnt suit him
  • Players are judged her in format that doesn't suit them. Remeber how ppl use to be after siraj when he was made to play t20s which didnt suit him

So its better to look at a player for a longer time before u count him out 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

9 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

@Ankit_sharma03 i have added a poll to this trending topic.

No point asking if they agree coz 90% didnt even get my point. Read all comments they have kept asking me question whicb are already mentioned in OP. 

Below that i made a note- and no one even read that.  :wall:

Agree or disagree with me but understand the point what i was making and if anyone has a counter to that then please tell me . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

36 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No point asking if they agree coz 90% didnt even get my point. Read all comments they have kept asking me question whicb are already mentioned in OP. 

Below that i made a note- and no one even read that.  :wall:

Agree or disagree with me but understand the point what i was making and if anyone has a counter to that then please tell me . 

It's ok ankit, chill maaro. Today DK failed so these guys are circling around you like hungry vultures. Next game he might play a match winning innings and vindicate your support for him. 

Just relax and continue making your points.

5 hours ago, Bread_Pitt said:

It's not the only one. You keep repeating how so n so players are too old and should move on and even though they are performing but you'll defend any crap you like. 

I have a brain which filters rubbish. Otherwise i would be reading though paragraphs upon paragraphs of rubbish you write here. 

That is double standards. One cannot say a player is good but needs to move on for sake of building a team for future then take a "U" turn and apply a different rule to a different high age player.

Karthik is very limited player. Look at Hardik Pandya. Very less experience as compared to Karthik but there is immense difference in what Pandya does at international level and what Karthik has acheived in his international career. The lack of ability to see talent in youngsters is a bottleneck to develop a quality team for the future. Sadly there is always a call from the has been a to be part of core scheme of things and more worse is that the TM opts for has beens startegy and keeps on losing major trophies year after year. There is clear lack of identifying talent, taking them onboard and letting the potential of youngsters speak for themselves.

DK is not too bad as he is made out to be.  Chennai is one tough venue to hit straightaway.  Only ABD managed to do that & Samad showed the glimpses of his freakish potential.   Hitting sixes in Wankhede is much easier than Chepauk. 

However I am never in favor of adding DK in national side

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

DK is not too bad as he is made out to be.  Chennai is one tough venue to hit straightaway.  Only ABD managed to do that & Samad showed the glimpses of his freakish potential.   Hitting sixes in Wankhede is much easier than Chepauk. 

However I am never in favor of adding DK in national side

DK isn't bad at all. I would say he is average category cricketer for KKR performance wise. I would also add that there is nothing special about him, he isn't even an IPL superstar. He isn't even the main player in KKR. We have many of those cricketers who do decently in IPL but nothing special. Given his experience at IPL and international level, he performs way below the mark. He won't even make an IPL 11 team if we prepare oneal, don't you think so. Getting into T20i team is more difficult.