Disgusting (Pandeyish) innings tracker.

Global.Baba

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

43(33) Your own Rohit Sharma :laugh: 

Do you have balls to add it to that list

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Totally killed the momentum, but hey it's Rohit Sharma..the one match he bats through he will probably get a 200 . Rest of the matches don't matter 

Allowed 5 overs of spin to get away in PP, even taking singles of full tosses ... Morgan made a fool out of Rohit

7 minutes ago, Serpico said:

but at the end of powerplay Rohit was 19(14) while SKY was 25(22)

Rohit allowed full tosses to go unpunished,  taking singles to get to the other end ... SKY played the best knock for MI, while also trying to play his shots 

Edited by zen

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Rohit allowed full tosses to go unpunished,  taking singles to get to the other end ... SKY played the best knock for MI, while also trying to play his shots 

but he has played more balls in pp than rohit while scoring at a slower rate. he made it up later of course but thats not what you were saying.. you said pp is the best time to bat and players have hard time scoring after 10th over

2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

but he has played more balls in pp than rohit while scoring at a slower rate. he made it up later of course but thats not what you were saying.. you said pp is the best time to bat and players have hard time scoring after 10th over

Based on what you wrote above, I don’t think you understood my post - I said that batting in the death overs is difficult in certain conditions esp. for new batsmen so teams should try to score quickly in power plays and middle overs (till over 15th) 

I am also judging players based on balls they faced - like full tosses, wide yorkers, and so on