Indian batsmen are way overrated

Re: Indian batsmen are way overrated

Although with a peanut brain you..........
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... :lmao: :lmao: You sure are a funny baby Anarchy! But hey at least I can talk and express opinions rather than only sign languages and emoticons! My thoughts may appear stupid to you because you have a baby brain darling! Now go suck on that nipple!

Although with a peanut brain you..........
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... :lmao: :lmao: You sure are a funny baby Anarchy! But hey at least I can talk and express opinions rather than only sign languages and emoticons! My thoughts may appear stupid to you because you have a baby brain darling! Now go suck on that nipple!
Did you get the point of those emoticons. If you did, then you should see I can express opinions without so many words, if you didn't, then you shouldn't talk about something that you don't understand :lol:

LOL Gator. Someone said this board has far too much brotherhood' date=' they should throw a glance at this thread :hic:[/quote'] Hey sometimes you need to spice it up. Anarchy knows its all in fun RESPECT.....
:wtg:
Were all brothers with the same passion. Don't take my stupid comments too seriously.

Sachin is indeed a god' date=' a cricketing god![/quote'] omg omg omg damn o damn, come on treat a man like a man.... or if its too small term for u, then a star like a star.. why the hell u ppl give a term like "God" to a person.. thats massive over reaction from u ppl who call god to sachin...
I am not calling him a god. That is why I termed him a cricketing god. Maradona is a footballing god. Tiger Woods a golfing god. Phil Taylor a darts god. Steve Davis a snooker god . And God a god . And so and so. Get it Legend?