Matches like KKR vs. MI raise suspicions about integrity of the game

41 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

I think the one who run these Teams are corrupt, For Instance SRK asking his boys to throw a match or 2 in Between, because he has put stakes on the Ambani, who knows what the players and the owners are actually earning apart from the declared White portion. 

SRK asking his boys to throw away a match is his boys - Morgan, DK, Russell, Shakib agreeing to the fix and hence being corrupt. And if they do it so easily in IPL, they will not be above board in international cricket

16 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

I think the one who run these Teams are corrupt, For Instance SRK asking his boys to throw a match or 2 in Between, because he has put stakes on the Ambani, who knows what the players and the owners are actually earning apart from the declared White portion. 

And all the players suddenly become corrupt thieves  and crooks just because SRK asked them to?

BCCI banned SRK from stsdiumd when be acted. One single player leaking that SRL asked them to fix would make SRK such a pariah  he would be hounded out of india 

I believe you are a corrupt theif which is why you think everyone else is like you. See i can throw accusations without proof too 

Edited by New guy
16 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

This match reminded me of the 2002 ICC Champions Trophy against RSA in Colombo.

Chasing 261, they were 192/1 in the 38th over, needing run a ball. 

Suddenly Gibbs who was on fire retires hurt and RSA collapsed and lost by 10 runs.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-champions-trophy-2002-03-61114/india-vs-south-africa-1st-sf-66192/full-scorecard

Gibbs admitted to fixing one match, but it could have been more than one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatimes.com/amp/sports/when-herschelle-gibbs-agreed-to-score-less-than-20-for-usd-15000-but-got-carried-away-and-hit-74-instead-508818.html

That’s why I never take IPL seriously. 

Bollywood is a gutter. Always hand in glove with dons directly and indirectly - they can stoop to any level. 

Bollywood being gutter doesn't make players automatically gutter of fixers. Are you seriously not aware of the nature of chennai pitches? Every SINGLE match team has struggled in last 5 overs in BOTH innings. 

It's not fixed unless there is proof of it. KKR chickened out and another testament why DK did not make it to international cricket . Inspite of the talent when the going gets tough he loses the plot. That innings against Ban was the exception and not the norm. He can play the role of a finisher but not good enough to do it against tough oppositions consistently, will choke more often than not.

U cant love the game n doubt it like that, its an insult to it. I hate this conspiracy forum. I lovee cricket and if ur doubts over such things trust u aint loyal lover of the game. Yes fixing has happened but doubting any twist is too much . Cricket is a game of uncertainty and thats its beauty. If u love building such conspiy theories....i suggest saas bahu serials wud be per ur liking

Are active sportsmen allowed to be brand ambassadors of these fantasy cricket apps that seem to pop in dime a dozen every other week?

It is not gambling but there is money involved and where there is money there is temptation, greed and finding loopholes to beat the system. Not sure how big the stakes are on these apps though.

I see people trollvoting if someone raises eyebrows to certain performance which look dubious at first glance despite knowing that there is a history of fixing which has been exposed with legal proof involving even most esteemed players.

Now, in allmost every type of crime, conviction rate is very low and hence prosecution never even tries unless there is full proof case. So, why can’t be same true in cricket. 

Cricketers are themselves responsible if some question the sequence of events. I don’t buy that national pride is more important and hence we shouldn’t question IPL or Indian heroes.

Edited by mishra