Gill doesnt fit in Morgan's attacking brand of cricket plan- Ajay jadeja

Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, kirkutfan said:

Let’s see. Mr. Morgan has played 68 matches with a career S/R of 125.96. So yes, I can defend Gill who has an almost identical S/R as a 21 year old who is still trying to find his way. It all depends on context. In this game he helped his team’s cause. By way of contrast, SRH had Manish Pandey who had a statistically higher SR in the last game, but actually hurt his team’s cause. SRH should have him sit out. I agree with you in that MI has some great hitters. But Rohit hits around 130 and fits in fine too. That team can score 200 and win. But it also does fine in the 150-170 type games. So, I think a team should be able to adapt rather than have everybody stick to one formula.

Eoin morgan n rohit sharma international s.r are around 140. Morgan as batsman has been a failure in IPL.  If ur adapting then ur s.r still has to be better coz ur playimg fast when needed. His s.r is overall quite low. Morgan comparison is basically comparing to someone who has been tossed around franchies due to his failure. Rohit when set can hit like crazy...shubhman cant. Agree gill will develop but obvious has to be pointed out. I knw gill in 3-4 will develop a lot more aerial shots but then he shud also start playing less number of dots. Its adapting if ur playing both kind of knocks, the other kind in his case has been rare. So it aint adapting its basically something that falls in his area

I think perception in the opposition's mind about the batsman matters. I was amazed at what Rahul Chahar said at the presentation ceremony about Gill's dismissal. He said he knew he cannot hit sixes consistently, so he tossed one again & got his wicket. 

Gill should consider this as an indictment of his striking ability & work towards proving people wrong. He needs a 500 runs season to commensurate with the hype he is carrying. If he doesn't succeed, the queue is very long in Indian cricket. 

At the moment he reminds me of Rahane, he needs to up his game for his own sake. 

9 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

I think it is real. Finally, it seems one HT has worked for Sehwag. Yeah, I know they take hair from different place other than head but only when they arent enough grafts/roots available on head. With Male Pattern Baldness amd baldness Sehwag had, he had enough hair on back & side part.

9 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

I hope it isn’t because for natural transplant I think they take hair from other parts of the body

There are two techniques used, one is weaving and other is hair transplant. In the former you take dead hair (externally from wig etc) and sew it on the scalp. Obviously this hair doesn't grow and the technique needs to be repeated after couple of years 

Second is transplant where they take living hair from side and back and implant it from  root. This hair, if it takes root, then grows like normal hair

Gill is the least of KKR's worries. England's success with the new brand of LOI cricket was built around the strength of their middle order - captain Morgan himself and Buttler giving them that cushion invariably rescuing in case of a top order collapse. Here KKR has an inconsistent DK and Morgan, out of form Russell and always struggling Shakib (with the bat). That's 4 middle order slots producing limited returns.

They can needlessly keep piling up on Gill not being aggressive enough or his inability to hit 6s but he has been one of their most consistent batsmen. For those few extra 4s and 6s, they shouldn't destabilize him. He will find his way.