IPL Match 6 | RCB v SRH | 14-Apr-2021 | Chennai#IPL2021

Austin 3:!6

Predict the winner of the match?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win today's game?

• Namma Bengaluru
    • Hyderabadi Biryani

2 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Anyone playing Dream 11 ? The whole damn thing is fixed. The teams winning it have Shahbaz Ahmed as captain..educated guess ? Yeah right :phehe:

I bet it's a lot of bots that crank out thousands of entries covering every combination of player possible to guarantee a win.  Two things India is famous for, its cricketers and its IT scammers.

3 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Anyone playing Dream 11 ? The whole damn thing is fixed. The teams winning it have Shahbaz Ahmed as captain..educated guess ? Yeah right :phehe:

I do play a lot of fantasy cricket , no it isnt fixed. Their is logic behind that selection. Even my captain was shahbaz today but vc screwed me today 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, GeeGaw said:

I bet it's a lot of bots that crank out thousands of entries covering every combination of player possible to guarantee a win.  Two things India is famous for, its cricketers and its IT scammers.

I  use to think same but then i talked top ppl who won it and understood the strategy behind it post that i won a lot 

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I  use to think same but then i talked top ppl who won it and understood the strategy behind it post that i won a lot 

Do you know anyone who won 1 crore or 50 lakh +? 

What Is the strategy btw?

Edited by New guy

43 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

where ?? Where?? i wanna see

He did last night on Post match show on Star sports Hindi..  He bashed his inns & almost called it worthless & questioned his intent.  Also said Pandey doesn't has strike rotation skills.