IPL Match 6 | RCB v SRH | 14-Apr-2021 | Chennai#IPL2021

Austin 3:!6

Predict the winner of the match?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win today's game?

• Namma Bengaluru
    • Hyderabadi Biryani

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

I don't watch gully mohalla leagues, thanks. 

Sundar doesn't have the game of a topr order bat, keep watching intl cricket and you will get your answer. 

Looks like you are as ignorant as your hero Virat, good for you

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

I have seen all the contenders for Dhawan's odi spot and only Prithvi Shaw is good enough to replace him 

shaw is good. but i still prefer Dhawan over him. The problem is Rohit. He is too slow for Power play. 

Just now, Adamant said:

Again, you don't have a good cricketing iq if you say Sundar is a top order LOI batsman

Smart aleck Sundar is not a lower order hitter, he is a proper batsman capable of scoring 100s. More time he gets to bat, more will be his batting output

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Smart aleck Sundar is not a lower order hitter, he is a proper batsman capable of scoring 100s. More time he gets to bat, more will be his batting output

That is true in test cricket not in t20is, Sundar is a brilliant test prospect and a good t20 bowler. 

2 minutes ago, Nash said:

shaw is good. but i still prefer Dhawan over him. The problem is Rohit. He is too slow for Power play. 

Rohit is currently our best odi batsman, have been even better then kohli in last 2-3 yrs . Also once he is set he can go bonkers dhawan cant . Rohit consistency  and performance against any attack is top class. Rohit in odi cant be even touched as of now. The guy shud be captain

8 minutes ago, Nash said:

agree that tuk tuk Sharma needs to be benched from T20s ... was a flop show (both ODIs + T20s) in the series v Eng too apart from one inning (dropped many times too iirc) in a T20 game 

Edited by zen