The Worst No.1 Ever !

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Biryani boy, bumrah already wrecked top teams in tests. Tests is the pinnacle of cricket. You need to watch cricket to l arm about impact. Bumrah has done well vs All top teams. We all know what he is capable of. Gobar dudbar has done * all vs top bowling attacks in a proper series apart from a few one off games. 

Bowler is yet to take a fifer against top 5 teams averages 35+  against 4 out of top 5 can only be good by choutya logic of yours

25 minutes ago, raki05 said:

The biggest minnow bully is gobar... he alays bat like bradman against magala, lizzad kind of bowlers..... few years down the line even SA would disown these players this GOBAR is biggest beneficiaries of C grade bullying. He is the perfect example of stats padding and ranking without context. 

I hope you are educated enough to read gumrah's stats which i have posted

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

Biryani boy, bumrah already wrecked top teams in tests. Tests is the pinnacle of cricket. You need to watch cricket to l arm about impact. Bumrah has done well vs All top teams. We all know what he is capable of. Gobar dudbar has done * all vs top bowling attacks in a proper series apart from a few one off games. 

My son calm down down all this whining will not win you a  medal. I am worried about your health please take care of your self and your anal sphincter

37 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

I hope you are educated enough to read gumrah's stats which i have posted

Other than Sena Bumrah has 5fer in all non minnow test playing nation.... which even kaali daal, fixer akram and cheater waqar dint have . Not sure what you are blabbing about. Bumrah is all format bowler if i take out your so called great stats against non minow nation you will be gone back to hibernation. You do know how akram and waqar feasted on tailenders to boost their stats.  Bumrah is much better than anyone pakistan ever produced as he is bowling at the time when pitches are flats and there is360 degree camera to monitor any illegal means which pakistanis are known to invent and utilize. Even now, pcb always finds way to bring back fixer and chucker if they see slightest of  benefits with them just like they brought fixer amir and when their purpose got served threw him out same with fixer Sharjeel , chucker Ajmal and latest list in the chucker is that hasnnain...... Gobar azam is andho me kanha raja but he can only bully mediocre attack like the last t20 as soon as he see slightest bit of pressure or good bowlers he crap right there. Against india  inspite of playing 5 inning he din't have a substantial inning or a single 50 score. Only inning which pakistani always bring out is wc league game as if it was quarter, semi or final and even in that match he made slowest century of wc with 2 lives and where once in a blue moon player harish sohail scored 80 around 100 sr.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Other than Sena Bumrah has 5fer in all non minnow test playing nation.... which even kaali daal, fixer akram and cheater waqar dint have . Not sure what you are blabbing about. Bumrah is all format bowler if i take out your so called great stats against non minow nation you will be gone back to hibernation. You do know how akram and waqar feasted on tailenders to boost their stats.  Bumrah is much better than anyone pakistan ever produced as he is bowling at the time when pitches are flats and there is360 degree camera to monitor any illegal means which pakistanis are known to invent and utilize. Even now, pcb always finds way to bring back fixer and chucker if they see slightest of  benefits with them just like they brought fixer amir and when their purpose got served threw him out same with fixer Sharjeel , chucker Ajmal and latest list in the chucker is that hasnnain...... Gobar azam is andho me kanha raja but he can only bully mediocre attack like the last t20 as soon as he see slightest bit of pressure or good bowlers he crap right there. Against india  inspite of playing 5 inning he din't have a substantial inning or a single 50 score. Only inning which pakistani always bring out is wc league game as if it was quarter, semi or final and even in that match he made slowest century of wc with 2 lives and where once in a blue moon player harish sohail scored 80 around 100 sr.

All the talk is about odi  go and read the stats carefully first then talk

7 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

All the talk is about odi  go and read the stats carefully first then talk

You should re read my statement again ...You can't pick up Bumrah,Cummins or Rababd they are bad in so and so format. These bowlers are all formats and well regarded among cricket community,fans and experts. They have some legendry performance in one or the other format and won series for their country in overseas condition. Whether it's Bumrha is Aus, Rabada in Aus or Cummins in SA and hence they are regarded as best of this generation.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

You should re read my statement again ...You can't pick up Bumrah,Cummins or Rababd they are bad in so and so format. These bowlers are all formats and well regarded among cricket community,fans and experts. They have some legendry performance in one or the other format and won series for their country in overseas condition. Whether it's Bumrha is Aus, Rabada in Aus or Cummins in SA and hence they are regarded as best of this generation.

I dont need to read that rant. I know gumrah is overated use burnol that will help you and please don't interact with me its a humble request. Have a good day

10 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

I dont need to read that rant. I know gumrah is overated use burnol that will help you and please don't interact with me its a humble request. Have a good day

Lol only one ranting and running away hiding their tail behind  is you. Atleast we have brnol in India we can use.... You go to Hakim Usmani and ask for some sulemani marham i doubt that would ever relieve the burn. Or may be you can beg like kali daal with begging bowl we would share with you.

2 hours ago, wc2023 said:

Bowler is yet to take a fifer against top 5 teams averages 35+  against 4 out of top 5 can only be good by choutya logic of yours

U need to check stsrc's stats. It's a way tougher era for bowlers now. Wacqkar and even Wasim would have been exposed badly. 

Edited by Austin 3:!6
6 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Shutup you lier your gumrah averages 35+ in odis against top teams this is a fact and li e with it

Babar averages below 40 vs every top quality attack when the BEST bowlers play. He struggled vs Archer, bumrah, Starc, Cummins and lol even nortje. Get out of here. Bumrah would eat him alive. 

Edited by Austin 3:!6
1 hour ago, raki05 said:

son kyan naraz hu mujh say kaise manaoon tumhe bolo na?

Just now, Norman said:

Rocky, I understand but just because your abbu, maamoo and chachu all call you "son" for obvious reasons, you can't go around the internet calling everyone that to vent out. It is what it is. :roti:

Naughty boy normi nice jock:two_thumbs_up: by the way will you help me in reconciling with son raki05 like a good kid