Jump to content
coffee_rules

Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal demoted in BCCI contracts list - Hardik, Shardul promoted

Recommended Posts

Perhaps signs of things to come..  Both Kuldeep & Chahal have been mediocre for too long. Kuldeep hasn't played much but his confidence is shot.   Chahal is among worst leggies going around. 

Perhaps selectors should look at Ashwin Rahul Chahar & Bishnoi as future options for WT20.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

nice to see Manish kicked out.. pity for Kuldeep but he has to prove himself.. was hoping that Chahal would be thrown out and he quits the game and they become a tiktok couple 

Are you sadistic? Why would you be happy at someone, not even a superstar but very humble and easy going player, losing his annual retainer contract? He is an honest trier and has maximised his limited abilities. Doesn't deserve such hate.

 

And then to wish Chahal quits the game etc..comeon. That's unfair.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar
Link to post
13 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Are you sadistic? Why would you be happy at someone, not even a superstar but very humble and easy going player, losing his annual retainer contract? He is an honest trier and has maximised his limited abilities. Doesn't deserve such hate.

 

And then to wish Chahal quits the game etc..comeon. That's unfair.

He's a sore Kuldeep fan much like many clowns in this forum.

Link to post
1 hour ago, RajBan said:

What exactly did Haardik do get into Grade A? 

Ya through out the year he will play only few matches did not play a single test in last 1-2 years. The matches which he will play hardly bowls and he is in A grade. He should have been in B grade for now.

Link to post

Best 28 cricketers in the country so a good central list.

 

Notable Non Inclusion who have played recently for India:

Shaw ( should get it next year)

SKY ( should also get it next year once he play some regular cricket for India T20 & ODI)

Kishan
Samson

Natrajan ( likely to picked in WC Squad)
Krunal Pandya 

Rahul Chahar

Prasidh


 

Link to post
1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Are you sadistic? Why would you be happy at someone, not even a superstar but very humble and easy going player, losing his annual retainer contract? He is an honest trier and has maximised his limited abilities. Doesn't deserve such hate.

 

And then to wish Chahal quits the game etc..comeon. That's unfair.

what has humbleness got to do with cricketing talent.. i would pick a brash youngster who performs than a humble easy going non performing guy anyday..  take that career thing easily.. was just kidding.. why would i want all that.. would always love them to perform well and make a comeback.. be it manish or chahal.. end of the day winning is all that matters 

Link to post

Manish pandey still.has the rest of this tournament to.make the naysayers taste it. I wouldnt be surprise if it happens tbh. As for the contract that represents the team progression from 2019 onwards that we have underground which is why the likes of jadhav and rayudu have also been dropped. 

Link to post
7 hours ago, deepdynamo said:

Best 28 cricketers in the country so a good central list.

 

Notable Non Inclusion who have played recently for India:

Shaw ( should get it next year)

SKY ( should also get it next year once he play some regular cricket for India T20 & ODI)

Kishan
Samson

Natrajan ( likely to picked in WC Squad)
Krunal Pandya 

Rahul Chahar

Prasidh


 

Good list, but I am not sure about Shaw?

 

and Krunal? Shaw has time, but Krunal, no way right?

Link to post
4 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Manish pandey still.has the rest of this tournament to.make the naysayers taste it. I wouldnt be surprise if it happens tbh. As for the contract that represents the team progression from 2019 onwards that we have underground which is why the likes of jadhav and rayudu have also been dropped. 

 

I have a feeling Manish will be play few fiery innings to get back into the favour. Either way, he had too many chances, so not really hopeful.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...