Sharukh Khan performance watch.

Global.Baba

Just now, maniac said:

bashing Nadeem and Aron is not an achievement 

Nadeem has been top spinner in domestic n Aaron has pace so he ticks both marks

rest then he was able to hit all our international spinners (yuzi, rahul, mishra, chawla, karn, Axar) in domestic n pacers like cummins, hazelwood, bumrah, rabada, nortje in IPL 

So all boxes tick

On 10/3/2021 at 7:19 PM, maniac said:

SRK is ready to bat no.6 for India. He is the player we can take a punt on early. Calm and composed hitting.

bola tha terko, i hve seen him in domestic  before u did .................he can just feast on below avg attacks on most days 

All this calm composed nonsense that ppl claim on every tom dick n harry, eere bhai pehle ability dekh lo 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bola tha terko, i hve seen him in domestic  before u did .................he can just feast on below avg attacks on most days 

All this calm composed nonsense that ppl claim on every tom dick n harry, eere bhai pehle ability dekh lo 

dude you don’t have to rub it in every time someone I said was good fails. It is what it is.  I noticed some good qualities and I pointed that out. This isn’t you vs me. If he isn’t good enough he isn’t, tomorrow he might play a blinder and there is no point bumping up then either.

clearly a lot more people outside of me and more important and relevant than me rate him too and that’s why he got a big payoff.

Edited by maniac

57 minutes ago, maniac said:

dude you don’t have to rub it in every time someone I said was good fails. It is what it is.  I noticed some good qualities and I pointed that out. This isn’t you vs me. If he isn’t good enough he isn’t, tomorrow he might play a blinder and there is no point bumping up then either.

clearly a lot more people outside of me and more important and relevant than me rate him too and that’s why he got a big payoff.

wasnt it back then when u use to tag on me on certain players or said i had a thing for players who just hit sixes on youtube insta video 

50 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wasnt it back then when u use to tag on me on certain players or said i had a thing for players who just hit sixes on youtube insta video 

you don’t ? :hmmmm2:

lite le mazaak kar raha hoon.

don’t take it personal it’s just fun banter. On topic though SRK isn’t as useless as you are saying he is, obviously he had enough value to be paid big bucks for teams to go through a bidding war, so are Tiwary etc in the past, some break through the ceiling, some don’t have it.  He does have some qualities and so did guys like Venky Iyer or others that I liked . Do you think Venky Iyer got an international debut because of my ICF thread?

clearly he had some value and he got in and in fact I think he did ok in the chances he got in internationals.

Edited by maniac

Sad to see SRK not being able to accelerate when needed. He appeared to have the capability, but is just not able to execute. Even Jitesh Sharma in his team and batting ta similar position is outhitting him. 

3 hours ago, maniac said:

you don’t ? :hmmmm2:

lite le mazaak kar raha hoon.

don’t take it personal it’s just fun banter. On topic though SRK isn’t as useless as you are saying he is, obviously he had enough value to be paid big bucks for teams to go through a bidding war, so are Tiwary etc in the past, some break through the ceiling, some don’t have it.  He does have some qualities and so did guys like Venky Iyer or others that I liked . Do you think Venky Iyer got an international debut because of my ICF thread?

clearly he had some value and he got in and in fact I think he did ok in the chances he got in internationals.

ofcourse he ll play good knocks in his entire IPL career so will dube

He does have ability like many thats why they have reahed IPL level . But international ability - not really (chalo my personal opinion) but atleast see him on many yardsticks to declare him india ready

I rate samad but i didnt say he is India ready and even when i saw clips i still mentioned i wud wanna see him against certain kind of bowlers 

Qualities also comes in category

• that makes u reach at domestic level- where SRK is and i think where it wud end unless we need to send our 40th player option
  • That makes u reach international cricket - where venky or dube reached
  • One that makes u last in avg international team for long- where certain rayudus, amit mishra, badrinath or many wud have had long careers. Dont think Venky is making past this 
  • The ones who have long careers in Top international team

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Poor man's Finch. Same axe cutting batting. Finch is more effective.

Bhai Finch ka record is damn good in international t20 and quite in ODI. Poor man finch is too much for SRK

SRK is not international material , at this point he needs to work very hard to be even at venky iyer level 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bhai Finch ka record is damn good in international t20 and quite in ODI. Poor man finch is too much for SRK

SRK is not international material , at this point he needs to work very hard to be even at venky iyer level 

Very limited with connection. You could relate to Dube at the start of his career. He looked like a beast. His shots barely crossed 30 yard circle.

SRK needs to improve his game vs Spin.  Also this season he seems so muddled up mentally, which wasnt the case in the previous seasons.. May be his role wasnt clearly communicated to him or the big auction price playing in his head. Punjab anyway seems kind of a cursed team and environment. Maxi, Markram, Natarajan all performed well once they are out of Punjab. May be SRK also would have same destiny.

12 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

SRK needs to improve his game vs Spin.  Also this season he seems so muddled up mentally, which wasnt the case in the previous seasons.. May be his role wasnt clearly communicated to him or the big auction price playing in his head. Punjab anyway seems kind of a cursed team and environment. Maxi, Markram, Natarajan all performed well once they are out of Punjab. May be SRK also would have same destiny.

That's just player improvement or pure luck. KL, Mayank,Livingstone etc did well for PBKs than before.

SRK is limited . All muscle and no timing/placement