IPL 2021 free riders watch

QuarantineTormentino

On 4/19/2021 at 1:49 PM, Adamant said:

It's about runs and strike rate not sixes.

Afridi isn't the greatest T20 batsman, reliability is a big thing, Pooran falls short on that front

Afridi won them t20 wc im 2009 was MOS even in 2007 wc.

Greatness kisi kaam ki nahin if u dnt win ur team matches.  

Reliability and destruction rarely go hand in hand. 

Pooran is a gun in t20, just his short ball issue been found out. Lets see how he comes back. 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Afridi won them t20 wc im 2009 was MOS even in 2007 wc.

Greatness kisi kaam ki nahin if u dnt win ur team matches.  

Reliability and destruction rarely go hand in hand. 

Pooran is a gun in t20, just his short ball issue been found out. Lets see how he comes back. 

Afridi was a great allrounder not a great batsman, you know what I meant.

I am not against Pooran it's just that SKIH called him the best t20 batsman in the world and I think it's totally unjustified. Ghanta best batsman. Zero reliability, zero versatility, haa sirf flat pitch dedo aur chakke dekho even that is not guaranteed LOL. 

I have seen the general way of rating a player on ICF, bas chakke dekho, strokeplay dekho and that's it. Bande ka temperament bhi to check karo, Rassie Vand der dussen will win you more matches than Pooran, there is something called being responsible and Pooran is reckless puts zero price on his wicket. 

Edited by Adamant

9 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Afridi was a great allrounder not a great batsman, you know what I meant.

I am not against Pooran it's just that SKIH called him the best t20 batsman in the world and I think it's totally unjustified. Ghanta best batsman. Zero reliability, zero versatility, haa sirf flat pitch dedo aur chakke dekho even that is not guaranteed LOL.

90% loi cricketer flat wkt ke badshah hi hai. 

Aur ye versatility to waise bhi bahut kum ke pass hai..even these so called big batsman with big numbers cant bat at 6-7 like pollard, pandya, russell.....to konsi versatility. 

I can name just very few who are versatile. 

9 minutes ago, Adamant said:

I have seen the general way of rating a player on ICF, bas chakke dekho, strokeplay dekho and that's it. Bande ka temperament bhi to check karo, Rassie Vand der dussen will win you more matches than Pooran, there is something called being responsible and Pooran is reckless puts zero price on his wicket. 

This temprament word is the most misunderstood word. 

A player who has to so many risk cannot play a game. Risk n safe are opposite words. Every player cant play like kohli in one team u needn everyone doing different role . 

Why the hell wud someone coming at 4-5 in t20 put a price on its wkts. Most days he ll come around 12-13 overs that where u need to get going. 

Attacking batting is often misunderstood as reckless....it aint just its a high risk hugh reward game. Safe game often doesnt help in t20 either. Look at how many games manish pandey has lost for his side after making 50 and even KL in last 2 yrs for punjab. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

90% loi cricketer flat wkt ke badshah hi hai. 

Aur ye versatility to waise bhi bahut kum ke pass hai..even these so called big batsman with big numbers cant bat at 6-7 like pollard, pandya, russell.....to konsi versatility. 

I can name just very few who are versatile. 

This temprament word is the most misunderstood word. 

A player who has to so many risk cannot play a game. Risk n safe are opposite words. Every player cant play like kohli in one team u needn everyone doing different role . 

Why the hell wud someone coming at 4-5 in t20 put a price on its wkts. Most days he ll come around 12-13 overs that where u need to get going. 

Attacking batting is often misunderstood as reckless....it aint just its a high risk hugh reward game. Safe game often doesnt help in t20 either. Look at how many games manish pandey has lost for his side after making 50 and even KL in last 2 yrs for punjab. 

So the high risk style of Pooran is a valid excuse for him not being reliable or not scoring consistently. Again if that's the case why is Afridi not the best t20 batsman of all time. 

Simple, because even if you play high risk cricket you need to score actual runs, only players who mix consistency with destruction can be rated as the best in t20s. 

How are we rating Pooran so high? Just because he can tonk a few? Really? Is that the standard of cricket nowadays. 

Take example of Yuvi, he was reliable enough and destructive same goes for Virat at his peak, Watson, Warner. They were the top players of their generation not this Pooran nobody LOL.