George Floyd verdict

coffee_rules

3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

to be fair, expect 1 time I always gave reasons to be pulled over. i once had a flat tyre on interstate a lady cop waited with me till aaa showed up. 

Do you think we are all saints in UK? We too drive and break speed limits, walk in inknown territories and do other stuff. For example, our police wouldn’t have even responded to the call made that paralysed Mr Patel. Infact no one would have made call either because we know Police won’t respond.

And in case they would have responded, just by looking at the age of Mr Patel, they would have drove past as they mostly rely on intelligence on cases like theft drugs and even speeding. They don’t catch the criminal during crime. They catch them after. People know that Insurance can deal with monetary loss. These are just few examples.

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

In cities always had very bad experiences with black ppl in the US. In the rural areas of Miss, Alabama and Georgia had some amazing experiences. 

Washington DC, NY and Atlanta were the worst IMO. Have received and seen Indians and other asians being slurred constantly by black folks. Names like sand-nigger, camel jockey etc were pretty popular. Worst are the women in functionary positions. Very aggressive. They shout and act so insensitive - esp to old ppl. Pretend they can't understand what they speak, are extremely curt etc. 

My overall view of black ppl in the US is not very positive at all. IMO a lot of them show disrespect to law and order consistently and most times deserve to be treated the way they are by authority. 

Disclaimer: I went to college and lived in the US for 13 yrs before coming back to India.. lived in 4 cities - mostly in the south.

I think, thats just small minority. I used to be really scared of black guys till i joined A cricket team made up of mostly black Carribean dudes. Left it because later a lot of neighbours ( Pakistani) joined the team. But since then, i have not met a single black guy who feel intimidated from. They are just as fun as Indians and treat me like their own. Infact, i say hello to every black guy i see in our local gym or workplace or kids school. One Jamaican lady doc used to come to our house just for eating Chapatis. 

Retrospectively , I feel it was me who was feeling unnecessarily intimidated as they were allways well built and even their females are twice the size.  Devil was in me, Not them. The day i got rid of it, every black guy was more frndly.

Carribean ppl are great... although whiny esp in cricket.

I am talking about american blacks. A more entitled ppl i have not seen in my life! They have been given every advantage in the us to succeed. A majority dont want to use the advantages. Esp in education... have a major chip on their shoulders.

Just look at the number of scholarships, grants, affirmative action quotas in both college admissions and jobs... 

Still most cannot succeed. The ones that do act like they have achieved something major in life.

Well done Jury. Asshole knew legal system, knew Floyd from his past workplace. It was blatant use of Police system by white racist pig to simply execute a murder.

Its time that a enquiry is setip and all of his mates also get arrested and given same fate as this crime was clearly a planned one. All of them MoFos knew that they were choking a man 3 times their size by using the weight of US Police system

Huh? Really?

6 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Huh? Really?

Yes, They both worked at same firm working as security personnel doing shifts before this scumbag became police officer. 
There is no way to prove animosity but Thats the reason why I say its planned murder by Cauvin and his mates. They all knew what they were doing 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

More riots to follow after the verdict

The argument that “he was looking for trouble” is As BS as it can get. I don’t know details of case but he is innocent.

Calling it racism. Will  be akin to kejriwlesque hit job on Inidia  against corruption campaign of Anna Hazarae , if this case is compared with George Floyd case

Edited by mishra