IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

9 minutes ago, beetle said:

Where the hell are you getting news about hundreds of bodies outside stadium and our apartments? Can you provide some proof .

Wishful thinking on your part may be ? You enjoy your super over and worry about ' Indians' spreading virus in your precious country and stop talking falsehood.

My guess is that someone morphed "Corona in India" as the title to a scene from Zombie Apocalypse or Go Goa Gone as an April Fool's prank in a popular Australian news paper. 

Don't know how else people could come up with these 100s dead outside the stadium visuals.

FYI: The covid fatalities in all Mumbai a day ( for the better part of this month) are in the range 40-80/90. Its not a small number, but its nothing like the nonsense being pedalled here.

I stay fairly close to the stadium. Haven't yet seen one corpse near the stadium. I once saw Harsha Bhogle walking near the Garware gate. Don't know if it counts. 

Edited by Mariyam
13 minutes ago, IndianCapitals said:

This tendulkar fan and Pauki are just making up stuff 

secretly they are watching every ball of IPL and all the highlights too

@Rasgulla come take care of @SRT100

Of course Im watching the IPL, I have even commented on a few games.

I was impressed by Jadeja's 37 run over. Though Kohli has been very very poor. Siraj has bowled well.

It doesnt meant the IPL CIRCUS should continue while 1000s of people are dying daily in India.

7 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Yes telling someone who is healthy that you hope that they are still alive by the end of the year is wishing well, is that what they teach you down under?

Thats the frightening aspect of COVID, being healthy and young while it will help reduce the impact of COVID should you catch it, it can still kill you.

In Australia, we had a few young people die from COVID. Being overweight, smoker and elderly are the major risk factors which is why its no surprise it has ripped through India.

The high density living in the lower socio economic groups in India, has not helped the matter, as COVID has spread like wildfire in these areas.

12 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Because I wish someone all the best during a pandemic?

You need help, I mean psychiatric help.

dude you are not fooling anyone. We can understand the tone.

You probably are a fresh of the boat type or one of those welfare types. Those guys seem to have more uber nationality for their adopted countries usually.

Anyways good job getting around the questions you have no clue on and continue with your rhetoric.

3 hours ago, chewy said:

Pakistanis cricket watchers:

"I don't watch IPL, I don't care about IPL, but IPL must stop, IPL players are greedy, IPL match was boring, etc.."

"why are you still playing IPL :hitler:"

"Omg pls stop playing and watching IPL already :wall:"

Chutia public salaa, Pakistanis

Add Besharam bootlickers like @SRT100 to the list.

58 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

My guess is that someone morphed "Corona in India" as the title to a scene from Zombie Apocalypse or Go Goa Gone as an April Fool's prank in a popular Australian news paper. 

Don't know how else people could come up with these 100s dead outside the stadium visuals.

FYI: The covid fatalities in all Mumbai a day ( for the better part of this month) are in the range 40-80/90. Its not a small number, but its nothing like the nonsense being pedalled here.

I stay fairly close to the stadium. Haven't yet seen one corpse near the stadium. I once saw Harsha Bhogle walking near the Garware gate. Don't know if it counts. 

It's the power of journalism in the era of social media, visuals and images convey a message.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Don't mean to be rude at all. But you are astoundingly ignorant and live in cuckoo land far removed from sensitivities on the ground. 

Have you factored how many people are seriously hospitalized ? Have you factored how many new daily infections ? The numbers are staggering. 

The  sheer stubbornness to not find anything extremely morally wrong in a cricketing extravaganza when the country is in its biggest crisis since independence shows a perverse and oblivious mindset that is beyond redemption.

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What I find very difficult to understand is how an advanced and clearly educated country with as many people as Kalyan Railway station, 3 bush fires and 7 kangaroos fell short by 85% on its vaccine delivery targets in March.

Thus far Australia has managed  a piddly 1.94 million jabs.

India, despite of starting a few weeks later, has managed to deliver ~15 crore ( that is 150 million for the unlettered) jabs.

That too in spite of the IPL distracting every Indian who partakes in covid relief work and keeping Indians away from healing.

Imagine our potential w/o the IPL. I am convinced now.

:hysterical:  if a true fake aussie like our srt100 reads this he will tell you.. Its ovah between you and him.. O V A H ovah.. In a fake aussie put on accent.. 

But let's not malign good Aussies like Cummins because of wannabe cu@#s we see here. 

Edited by Vilander
7 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Add Besharam bootlickers like @SRT100 to the list.

Its sad that you need to personally attack a random anonymous poster on an internet forum, while your family and friends are suffering due to COVID.

Im glad that you have the time to be asinine during a worldwide pandemic, maybe you are doing better than others given your enjoyment and pleasure to attack on here.

All the best. I will keep an eye out for you, if your still posting 12 months from now.

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Don't mean to be rude at all. But you are astoundingly ignorant and live in cuckoo land far removed from sensitivities on the ground. 

Have you factored how many people are seriously hospitalized ? Have you factored how many new daily infections ? The numbers are staggering. 

The  sheer stubbornness to not find anything extremely morally wrong in a cricketing extravaganza when the country is in its biggest crisis since independence shows a perverse and oblivious mindset that is beyond redemption.

Most posters that are actively supporting the IPL CIRCUS to continue on here are just slow and stupid.

I am beginning to fully grasp why India is gripped with COVID, given the cavalier attitude of posters on here.

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

:hysterical:  if a true fake aussie like our srt100 reads this he will tell you.. Its ovah between you and him.. O V A H ovah.. In a fake aussie put on accent.. 

But let's not malign good Aussies like Cummins because of wannabe cu@#s we see here. 

Imagine how Besharam you have to be, to be sitting in the relative safety of Melbourne, and throw mud at the motherland. Particularly, in the face of such suffering.

Good thing such people have left the country. Would have be a drain if they were still there. With their pathetic "my family is rich, my family is privileged, I'm educated" attitudes.

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Most posters that are actively supporting the IPL CIRCUS to continue on here are just slow and stupid.

I am beginning to fully grasp why India is gripped with COVID, given the cavalier attitude of posters on here.

What on here on here ? Do you think it makes you cool . Stop wishing people death. Gosh ipl? What does that have to do with you moron wishing death on others ? Moron.

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

What on here on here ? Do you think it makes you cool . Stop wishing people death. Gosh ipl? What does that have to do with you moron wishing death on others ? Moron.

I have never said any of this, you are fabricating posts here.