IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

20 hours ago, SRT100 said:

spacer.png

I was ridiculed when I said cricket is being played next 100s of dead bodies.

The world is looking at India in shame.

I am ashamed of what is going in India with regards to playing IPL.

Doing their job makes you ashamed?

2 hours ago, VT87 said:

I’m fully agree with op we should stop ipl this is not the appropriate time for entertainment and other trifle things,young people dying day by day . How could you feel if there is some demise in your house and your neighbors are doing party and playing loudspeaker 

Unfortunately, If there is a death in someone’s family and someone in the  neighborhood has a wedding ceremony happening in parallel, it is also unreasonable for people to expect they should go ahead and cancel it  as well. 

Edited by Global.Baba

I think the media in India has misled millions. I am surprised by the relaxed attitude of many on here.

In Australia a few people have covid in the community and there is panic and mass wide curfew, shutdown and restrictions.

In India, there is the IPL CIRCUS in full swing.

Im glad I live in a country where human life is valued and cherished.

The world is watching, India should be embarrassed. Its an ugly look to have these matches played while people are literally dying outside the stadium.

Hey @Trichromatic the thread's run it's untimely course, you  should probably lock it now!

33 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

This looks like a war zone. Yet the CIRCUS continues?

spacer.png

Have you ever been to a warzone, anywhere close to it in your lifetime? No, then stop making things up! You have no idea how many of these deaths were due to other factors, other causes probably count for at least 10x as fatalities than Covid even now :whack2:

21 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Already done ! Our HR is running a COVID vaccination drive for a couple of days. Over 300 employees vaccinated so far. 

Congratulations and well done. I hope other posters on here follow your lead, lets aim to get India immunized as quick as possible.

Even tell every Indian cricket will be permanently suspended till we get a certain number of people immunized, this may serve as motivation.

Why not try it? India has everything to lose and nothing to gain from the IPL CIRCUS. Maybe threatening to remove it permanently may force Indians to do their duty in preventing the spread of COVID.

I genuinely hope all of you on here, survive and live long lives. Its a tragedy whats going on. Yes I am angry the CIRCUS is continued during this awful trying time.

4 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Hey @Trichromatic the thread's run it's untimely course, you  should probably lock it now!

Have you ever been to a warzone, anywhere close to it in your lifetime? No, then stop making things up! You have no idea how many of these deaths were due to other factors, other causes probably count for at least 10x as fatalities than Covid even now :whack2:

Yes I have spoken to people who have, they say whats happened in India is worse.

You are disgrace for asking for this thread to close, so you can hide and pretend this COVID does not exist.

If it is closed it is an indictment on the Indian community and goes a long way to explaining the relaxed cavalier attitude by Indians in India towards COViD.