IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

WIth no IPL tonight, I can feel the nation heal.

Time to accept PakChikPak @rangeelaraja knew better.

Im glad you have humour while the country is self destructing, you are currently living in time where history will reflect one of the greatest human tragedies to almost destroy this country.

2 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

@sarchasm

i think you should watch highlights and satiate yourself since your kind needs a macabre “distraction “ . 

Imagine how stupid I "some:" Indians in India look to the rest of the world, where their priorities are a game of cricket has been cancelled.

10 hours ago, zen said:

No system is foolproof ... the decision to hold, continue or cancel the IPL rests with BCCI

If based on new information, the players and others involved with the matches are at higher risk than before, IPL could be cancelled/postponed. If not, it will continue

Not foolproof but everyone knows the IPL bubbles in India were going to burst sooner rather than later.

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Comprehension isn't your strongest suit despite the so called fancy degrees. 

Better stick to cursing others with corona, that's the only thing you'll ever be good at in your life. 

Imagine this, the country is ravaged beyond "comprehension", people are dying in the streets, millions more suffering from COVID and you have the time to post on anonymous forum and try and grammatically challenge a poster in another country.

I am now beginning to fully understand why COVID is tearing India apart.

Priorities are misplaced, lack of education about COVID, high density population and the large middle/lower class/caste in India are the reasons why this virus has accelerated rapidly through India.

Fingers crossed that there is an IPL match tonight, I mean at the end of the day, thats all you care about.

The funniest aspect of all of this is you compare and contrast this to Australia, no one basically wanted sports while the country had covid spreading through the community

Therein you begin to understand that the absolute value of a human life in India is one of the lowest in the world.

13 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

You. And only you. 

Im so happy that you are laughing and cheering on during these difficult and trying times.

Its good that all your family and friends are safe and not being destroyed by COVID.        

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Not foolproof but everyone knows the IPL bubbles in India were going to burst sooner rather than later.

It depends upon the degree. In UAE too, bio bubble was breached. In Varun C’s case, it was because of the visit to hospital iirc.

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Imagine this, the country is ravaged beyond "comprehension", people are dying in the streets, millions more suffering from COVID and you have the time to post on anonymous forum and try and grammatically challenge a poster in another country.

I am now beginning to fully understand why COVID is tearing India apart.

Priorities are misplaced, lack of education about COVID, high density population and the large middle/lower class/caste in India are the reasons why this virus has accelerated rapidly through India.

Fingers crossed that there is an IPL match tonight, I mean at the end of the day, thats all you care about.

The funniest aspect of all of this is you compare and contrast this to Australia, no one basically wanted sports while the country had covid spreading through the community

Therein you begin to understand that the absolute value of a human life in India is one of the lowest in the world.

Yes blame “the poor & people of lower caste”, whose financial situation demands they need to go out & work for their living. The fact you brought caste into this shows your level of education.

it is the rich & ruling class who failed to plan for a second wave & let COVID spread out of control.

Edited by IndianRenegade
5 hours ago, zen said:

It depends upon the degree. In UAE too, bio bubble was breached. In Varun C’s case, it was because of the visit to hospital iirc.

Any time you leave the bubble the probability of exposure increases, going to the hospital is basically asking COVID to be introduced to the bubble.

They should have gone to a Sports Centre to get scans etc, not a hospital where the potential for exposure would have been so much higher.

5 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Everyone should laugh at your stupidity.

All my family and friends are 100% are safe from COVID.

I hope yours are too judging by the fact you are laughing instead of potentially realizing that the country you live in is being torn apart by COVID and maybe observing why some countries have been successful in COVID eradication and some have not.

But go on, watch, celebrate and dance with your IPL CIRCUS while the people around your village are dying, if that is who you are!

I couldnt do that personally. Then again I value human life in Australia.

46 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Yes blame “the poor & people of lower caste”, whose financial situation demands they need to go out & work for their living. The fact you brought caste into this shows your level of education.

it is the rich & ruling class who failed to plan for a second wave & let COVID spread out of control.

India dropped the ball when they had COVID under the control.

The second wave is tearing the country apart.

I dont blame anyone, rich or poor. The problem is not just India's but generally worldwide.

Actually the people who I do blame are the Chinese and their wet markets that are allowed to flourish.

In America, there has been a lot of hate crime against anyone of Asian background. Even this is wrong, they are American citizens and have nothing to do with the Chinese in China in relation to wet markets.

8 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

@sarchasm

i think you should watch highlights and satiate yourself since your kind needs a macabre “distraction “ . 

I just cant fathom how someone can sit down and watch a LIVE IPL CIRCUS, while someone is dying just outside their house.

Its actually disturbing the lack of respect for human life.

30 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

All my family and friends are 100% are safe from COVID.

I hope yours are too judging by the fact you are laughing instead of potentially realizing that the country you live in is being torn apart by COVID and maybe observing why some countries have been successful in COVID eradication and some have not.

But go on, watch, celebrate and dance with your IPL CIRCUS while the people around your village are dying, if that is who you are!

I couldnt do that personally. Then again I value human life in Australia.

Oh look. The "desh bhakt" that values Indian lives so much, he lives in Australia.

27 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Oh look. The "desh bhakt" that values Indian lives so much, he lives in Australia.

Is the CIRCUS on tonight?

In Western Australia the entire state is shut down for a few days, due to literally just one person catching COVID. Ironically an Indian too. lol.

But here in Australia, all lives are equal and as a country we place lives first. We will not play sports when there is any community outbreak.

We value human life.

2 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I was all for IPL as long as it was secure. Now we know it isn't. Time to shut it down they will have too few days from now why not now. Problem will be for overseas players who will have to continue in India. 

True. Once there is a breach we should stop this, it’s now going to be difficult to contain this. Better to shutdown before it turns into a full blown crisis.

26 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Is the CIRCUS on tonight?

In Western Australia the entire state is shut down for a few days, due to literally just one person catching COVID. Ironically an Indian too. lol.

But here in Australia, all lives are equal and as a country we place lives first. We will not play sports when there is any community outbreak.

We value human life.

OK. Mr Feku desh bakt that lives in Australia.

Bloody chamcha.

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

OK. Mr Feku desh bakt that lives in Australia.

Bloody chamcha.

Hey youre not meant to be rude to me.

I have never been rude to you. Where is your happy go lucky attitude and face?

I hope none of your family and or friends have COVID? Look at least the IPL CIRCUS is still on, its not cancelled you can enjoy it still, for now.

2 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

True. Once there is a breach we should stop this, it’s now going to be difficult to contain this. Better to shutdown before it turns into a full blown crisis.

FULL BLOWN CIRCUS.

Yes the first astute post here, once COVID is breached, the bubble is broken completely.