IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

Hey youre not meant to be rude to me.

I have never been rude to you. Where is your happy go lucky attitude and face?

I hope none of your family and or friends have COVID? Look at least the IPL CIRCUS is still on, its not cancelled you can enjoy it still, for now.

Sorry chamcha. 

Did you take offence at being called a chamcha?

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I was all for IPL as long as it was secure. Now we know it isn't. Time to shut it down they will have too few days from now why not now. Problem will be for overseas players who will have to continue in India. 

Applause from me to you.

Well done, this is the smart thinking that will allow the rest of India to focus all their energies and resources to eradicating COVID.

Vaccine, social distancing, quarantine, all these measures need to be sent to the entire Indian community, from city to village to the beach to the lower caste people.

We will get there now, one step at a time.

@SRT100 You are not the only NRI or Aussie poster here. Stop this showoff. Pls stop dragging family etc and tell us how poor India is in every post. Its getting tiresome. During this time of tragedy, if you cant speak well...no need to speak at all. I am sure your education must have taught you what to speak when and where? If you have such levels of self entitlement, I think you are just wasting your time with poor guys like us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IPL called off indefinitely.. it was a bit of overkill with 2 ipls in 5 months anyways. I guess the next slot available is Nov like last year.. half the matches have been played.. so to have 37 odd matches it wont take

more than 4 weeks with at least 10 double headers.. it ll be win win for star sports as negative publicity will have subsided.. also hope india will Be in a better shape by Nov.. 

38 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@SRT100 You are not the only NRI or Aussie poster here. Stop this showoff. Pls stop dragging family etc and tell us how poor India is in every post. Its getting tiresome. During this time of tragedy, if you cant speak well...no need to speak at all. I am sure your education must have taught you what to speak when and where? If you have such levels of self entitlement, I think you are just wasting your time with poor guys like us.

I respect your post and will follow your direction..

Bare in mind you made a public comment on a public forum, you could have also suggested those that ridiculed me to stop that and also posted that publicly.

In any case the IPL has stopped, I feel vindicated.

26 minutes ago, neel roy said:

IPL called off indefinitely.. it was a bit of overkill with 2 ipls in 5 months anyways. I guess the next slot available is Nov like last year.. half the matches have been played.. so to have 37 odd matches it wont take

more than 4 weeks with at least 10 double headers.. it ll be win win for star sports as negative publicity will have subsided.. also hope india will Be in a better shape by Nov.. 

Unfortunately this COVID will rip apart India till next year.

But at least now the entire country can focus on healing and place all their energies and resources into defeating COVID.

I respect your post and will follow your direction..

Bare in mind you made a public comment on a public forum, you could have also suggested those that ridiculed me to stop that and also posted that publicly.

In any case the IPL has stopped, I feel vindicated.

Thanks mate...hope you understand its a time of cricis and people are already upset with the way things are in the country. You are a good poster and I am sure you will respect it.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Thanks mate...hope you understand its a time of cricis and people are already upset with the way things are in the country. You are a good poster and I am sure you will respect it.

Thank you for the respect much appreciated, yes I will.

Respect is two way street.

Its sad and its a tragedy whats happening in Indian but I am confident with time, India will not only heal but be stronger,

I had close family relatives in India until  about a fortnight ago when they had left the country, so I had some perspective of how bad it had got.

21 minutes ago, neel roy said:

No window in FTP. Jul-Sept England tour, Oct- T20 WC, Nov-Dec is NZ tour to India, Dec-Jan tour to SA

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Stop cursing you idiot. Bloody low life

Please learn to be respectful and dont vent our take your frustrations elsewhere.

I am not cursing India, it is reality. Accept it, move on and allow India time to heal, rebuild and move forward. One step at a time.

Unfortunately COVID will remain in India for the next 6 months in the foreseeable future, you cannot expect touring countries to unnecessarily expose their players to COVID variant of the virus in India.

Cricket will still be here next year, but some lives wont.