IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I will explain to you in simple terms, the IPL going ahead is done for those financially invested in the tournament, they have no interest or care what is happening to the every day Indian like yourself.

How does it matter? How does bcci earning money make things worse. BCCI not only pays big stars,they also pay the domestic cricketers, pays officials,curaters and others involved with cricket in India. They also pay pension to ex cricketers ....most of it from ipl earnings. So how does bcci making money not help some people.

5 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Playing and supporting a tournament like this while the country is ravaged by COVID shows just how out of touch some are with reality. It also explains why the average person is not taking COVID seriously. Until life stops, there will be many in India that will continue to spread COVID.

Crowds are not involved . Plauers ,officials and team owners are in multiple bubbles. How is it effecting the covid situation ? If at all, atleast the people in the bubble are safe and protected.

If the IPL is so great, why not have more tournaments once its ended? Lets have a festival of sport, while Indians are dying literally outside the stadium on the street.

Unfortunately, except for bcci, no other sporting organisation is financiall self suffient enough to do it with so much precaution . Other sports are dependent on govt resources...hence not viable or safe.

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I will explain to you in simple terms, the IPL going ahead is done for those financially invested in the tournament, they have no interest or care what is happening to the every day Indian like yourself.

How does it matter? How does bcci earning money make things worse. BCCI not only pays big stars,they also pay the domestic cricketers, pays officials,curaters and others involved with cricket in India. They also pay pension to ex cricketers ....most of it from ipl earnings. So how does bcci making money not help some people.

Playing and supporting a tournament like this while the country is ravaged by COVID shows just how out of touch some are with reality. It also explains why the average person is not taking COVID seriously. Until life stops, there will be many in India that will continue to spread COVID.

Crowds are not involved . Plauers ,officials and team owners are in multiple bubbles. How is it effecting the covid situation ? If at all, atleast the people in the bubble are safe and protected.

If the IPL is so great, why not have more tournaments once its ended? Lets have a festival of sport, while Indians are dying literally outside the stadium on the street.

Unfortunately, except for bcci, no other sporting organisation is financiall self suffient enough to do it with so much precaution . Other sports are dependent on govt resources...hence not viable or safe.

LMAO people here are saying that cancelling IPL is not gonna change anything. Can I ask why the phuck players are being tested thrice in a day? Even doctors dont get tested.

IPL could have been easily played in UAE where no one would have cared about as the situation is not as dire as in India but this becomes more of a moral issue when people are dying on the streets and players are living their comfortable lives in bio secure 7 star hotels.

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I think people should start doing concerts as well on the streets of Delhi since it could be a good distraction from IPL.

All people here know is to blame Pakistanis, NRIs and whatnot. This is your own war, no one has to do anything with it. Amnesty International is reporting that Indian govt is censoring the COVID related news but they are wrong too. Everyone is wrong, the only right ones are Indians and the foreign sell out players.

Listen Pakistani, the government is censoring fake news related to covid and anti-vaccine and propaganda. But that's too much for you to understand.

In any case, we will deal with our government in our way. You along with your fellow Pakistani including the OP can keep praying for IPL to be scrapped

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Are you seriously this thick ???

Do you know how many 1000s  of lives can be helped if those national resources are directed towards life saving procurements for  COVID ?

Utterly discompassionate class.

Edited by rangeelaraja
Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

LMAO people here are saying that cancelling IPL is not gonna change anything. Can I ask why the phuck players are being tested thrice in a day? Even doctors dont get tested.

IPL could have been easily played in UAE where no one would have cared about as the situation is not as dire as in India but this becomes more of a moral issue when people are dying on the streets and players are living their comfortable lives in bio secure 7 star hotels.

Exactly.

There is an ignorant poster on here that thinks the bubble is safe.

Its for this very reason that India has rampant COVID. Nothing is 100% safe if you have contact with society, all you can do is reduce the probability of catching COVID.

1 minute ago, rangeelaraja said:

Do you know how many 1000s  of lives can be helped if those national resources are directed towards life saving procurements for  COVID ?

Do you expect the bcci to save the country?

If bcci can take care of all the cricketers at every level in this tough period, I would sau they have done a good job.

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Listen Pakistani, the government is censoring fake news related to covid and anti-vaccine and propaganda. But that's too much for you to understand.

In any case, we will deal with our government in our way. You along with your fellow Pakistani including the OP can keep praying for IPL to be scrapped

WOW so you would rather watch people helplessly die on the streets than IPL being postponed. It just shows where your priorities. Listen kid, COVID does not discriminate against class, creed, religion, wealth. It can hit you hard no matter who and where you are. I know this because my parents got COVID as well and I could not sleep for a few days but yeah players are supposed to be superhumans who dont have any emotions and should keep on playing in IPL even if their close ones die.

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Don't be jealous of their success. What a poor attempt to hide your frustrations behind the cloak of morality. 

1 minute ago, beetle said:

If bcci can take care of all the cricketers at every level in this tough period, I would sau they have done a good job.

BCCI has huge resources - they run cricket all over the country. You think they cannot help mobilize utmost resources and finances at a time of national calamity ?

Every help counts - BCCI is a mammoth organization.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

They have made billions from Indians.

Maybe they could help in whatever way they can.

Donations would go a long way. Maybe donate all the money from the IPL to hospitals, maybe then you may have my compassion.

Lets be honest, the BCCI and the cricketers dont care, they just want the money.

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

WOW so you would rather watch people helplessly die on the streets than IPL being postponed. It just shows where your priorities. Listen kid, COVID does not discriminate against class, creed, religion, wealth. It can hit you hard no matter who and where you are. I know this because my parents got COVID as well and I could not sleep for a few days but yeah players are supposed to be superhumans who dont have any emotions and should keep on playing in IPL even if their close ones die.

That sounds like a pathetic wish but then can't expect anything better from a Pakistani.

We will deal with Covid and IPL will go on as well. Don't burst your veins with your fake morality

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Don't be jealous of their success. What a poor attempt to hide your frustrations behind the cloak of morality. 

The day someone in your family is denied timely entry in a hospital for COVID care because a 7 star cricketer has come for a check in and needs to be "secured" - open your bloody trap. 

This is why India has remained 3rd world. Class driven society and a lack of compassion for the poor.

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

What success? I have enough money to live in a 7 star hotel too and not in India but in Dubai and other places too. It seems like you don't have any conscience thats why you would rather prefer people begging for their lives than IPL being cancelled.

6 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

What national resources?

BCCI and the owners are spending money and they will produce money for bcci which will help support local  cricketers in India who are suffering as much as many Indian because of lack of opportunity to earn since last year.

People need to be paid and if it can be done safely ,it should be done. The country cannot stop indefinetely without causing greater hardship for people.

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

That sounds like a pathetic wish but then can't expect anything better from a Pakistani.

We will deal with Covid and IPL will go on as well. Don't burst your veins with your fake morality

A lot of players in IPL have had their close ones die during this IPL and they still have not left the bubble. Only one did. Dave Hussey said that the same thing is happening with the officials too.