IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

@rangeelaraja

Why the hell are you getting personal with posters and talking about their families?

Again...how is ipl effecting the covid situation ? 

Who will pay all the other firstclass cricketers and others that bcci supports. Most of these guys come from humble backgrounds. Very little cricket has been played for more than a year. If a tournament is being played safely and helping the cricketers getting paid and pensions being given ,why is it hurting anyone.

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

It is talking about one particular member but there are other players and officials who've had their close ones suffer from covid during this wave. 

Where does it say some players have had their relatives die in this wave? That's what you claimed.

Listen, stop talking through your arse. You are going round in circles inventing one excuse after the other. We all know you and your fellow Pakistani are trying to hide your jealousy in the garb of morality. Keep trying

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Yeah I have a problem with them living in 7 star hotels when the country is going through covid tsunami, people cannot get oxygen at hospitals, there are no beds in the hospitals. 

then welcome to everyday life, this happens almost daily IPL is singled out because its popular. I am more concerned about how canceling IPL can have a tangible impact on the ground. 

18 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I am not hosting a premier tournament in the midst of a pandemic. I have no connections with Pakistan other than my parents who are from there (one of them). I don't owe anything to that country but still I have a family there and have at least helped them with finances when they were struggling with covid.

You don't owe anything to India or Indians too. Why so much concern about us when you have no concern for your parents country which is in as bad state or far worse?

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Yeah I have a problem with them living in 7 star hotels when the country is going through covid tsunami, people cannot get oxygen at hospitals, there are no beds in the hospitals. 

Like I have said we will deal with Covid and also do the best we can with IPL. 

Keep your morality to yourself and your fellow countrymen 

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

@rangeelaraja

Why the hell are you getting personal with posters and talking about their families?

Again...how is ipl effecting the covid situation ? 

Who will pay all the other firstclass cricketers and others that bcci supports. Most of these guys come from humble backgrounds. Very little cricket has been played for more than a year. If a tournament is being played safely and helping the cricketers getting paid and pensions being given ,why is it hurting anyone.

I am not talking about any particular person's family. I am talking about a hypothetical situation.

There are 8 IPL teams with a total of 30 odd people involved at all levels in each team - anywhere between 250-300 people involved tops.

The nakedly disproportionate national resources expended for COVID protection of this small bunch if directed towards people gasping for help can save several 1000 lives.

Don't you  get that cricket can F*K off , while a national calamity is on ? 

Isn't directing all possible national resources towards saving more lives the national prerogative than reviving some cricket careers ?? Don't you get this bloody simple thing ??????

Have you seen how hopelessly people have been dying because of extremely overstretched resources ???

Edited by rangeelaraja
9 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Like I have said we will deal with Covid and also do the best we can with IPL. 

Keep your morality to yourself and your fellow countrymen 

So thats what I was saying. Once again bringing up my 'country'. Do you even have anything else to say? It seems like you are least concerned with people dying from covid

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

Once again, @ShoonyaSifar is trying to twist my words just to show his racist side. What I said was that the players are such money grabbing c***s that they would probably not leave even if someone close to them dies from COVID. Look at Dhoni, his parents are fighting for life against COVID and here he is playing in IPL which is a meaningless tournament.

arrey bhai, how does the players who are rich anyways  sitting at home achieve anything?

Is IPL causing the oxygen and medical shortage in India?

Do you think the medical staff  involved with IPL have shutdown clinics and are serving in the IPL? 

Sure some ambulances and medical staff are lost to the bio bubble but not sure releasing them will magically resolve the issue.

On the flip side there is only financial losses.

People have at least something to do sitting at home. Cancelling an event of this stature will only cause more panic.

Its easy for you and me to say what people should or shouldn’t when billions are involved because we probably have never seen even 100k cash in our lives.

Dhoni’s parents by the way can afford the best facilities out there even some middle class folks on western countries can’t.  So not sure what Dhoni will accomplish by skipping IPL apart from making his team balance better.

38 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Pakistani on this thread and the 'educated' Aussie have no idea that BCCI donated 51 crores to the PM fund. Will donate more as they have always done. Team owners Ambani Jindals, Srini are supplying 100s of tonnes of oxygen to the hospital. Made mega donations to the fund set up for covid

And the laughable comment on stadiums being used as covid centers. Shows how much these jealous jokers know about India. 

If you see on their pee pee form there is more thread about how IPL should stopped BS under the cloak of fake morality. Each and every Pakistani let me tell you i don't fall for these fools only wish bad for India , they dont bother about people dying here due to corona rather they are more interested in  sensitization of covid out break like our leftist media and waiting for IPL to called off so that they can rub it off . These are some cheap grade trolls i tell you.

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

arrey bhai, how does the players who are rich anyways  sitting at home achieve anything?

Is IPL causing the oxygen and medical shortage in India?

Do you think the medical staff  involved with IPL have shutdown clinics and are serving in the IPL? 

Sure some ambulances and medical staff are lost to the bio bubble but not sure releasing them will magically resolve the issue.

On the flip side there is only financial losses.

People have at least something to do sitting at home. Cancelling an event of this stature will only cause more panic.

Its easy for you and me to say what people should or shouldn’t when billions are involved because we probably have never seen even 100k cash in our lives.

Dhoni’s parents by the way can afford the best facilities out there even some middle class folks on western countries can’t.  So not sure what Dhoni will accomplish by skipping IPL apart from making his team balance better.

IPL is not causing oxygen shortage in India but it is definitely causing other medical shortage in India. A lot of teams and IPL in general have medical staff which should rather be working in hospitals in India than for this shitshow IPL. Ambulances and testing kits are being wasted on players. There are enough resources available on internet to distract people and stick them to home. Once again by the end, you are bringing it back to money, just admit that you think that money is more important than human lives in India.

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

IPL is not causing oxygen shortage in India but it is definitely causing other medical shortage in India. A lot of teams and IPL in general have medical staff which should rather be working in hospitals in India than for this shitshow IPL. Ambulances and testing kits are being wasted on players. There are enough resources available on internet to distract people and stick them to home. Once again by the end, you are bringing it back to money, just admit that you think that money is more important than human lives in India.

Ok Appreciate your concern. I am sure after your basic amenities you have surplus income, why don’t you start everyone else will follow.

It is not about the money. I am sure there are people qualified and smarter than you and me analyzing pros and cons.

once again if you release all the medical staff and equipment sure it can help but it is not going to magically solve the issue. On the flip side cancelling the tournament will only indicate a doomsday scenario.

Anyway I can’t get to you probably because you are waiting on your haunches for a breach so that you can start drawing equivalences with PSL. Now that I don’t have a solution for.

9 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So thats what I was saying. Once again bringing up my 'country'. Do you even have anything else to say? It seems like you are least concerned with people dying from covid

Listen you joker, cut down on your fake morality.

Like I said that I am not a Packee is good enough for me. I don't need lectures on humanity from people of a country that breeds terrorists and doesn't mind killing thousands

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

Listen you joker, cut down on your fake morality.

Like I said that I am not a Packee is good enough for me. I don't need lectures on humanity from people of a country that breeds terrorists and doesn't mind killing thousands

WOW so now your just generalizing. Same people cry when I say most of the Indians are racists. 

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

Ok Appreciate your concern. I am sure after your basic amenities you have surplus income, why don’t you start everyone else will follow.

It is not about the money. I am sure there are people qualified and smarter than you and me analyzing pros and cons.

once again if you release all the medical staff and equipment sure it can help but it is not going to magically solve the issue. On the flip side cancelling the tournament will only indicate a doomsday scenario.

Anyway I can’t get to you probably because you are waiting on your haunches for a breach so that you can start drawing equivalences with PSL. Now that I don’t have a solution for.

I can sense the glee in his and his fellow countrymen's posts on this thread,  disguised under oodles of fake morality.

19 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Once again, @ShoonyaSifar is trying to twist my words just to show his racist side. What I said was that the players are such money grabbing c***s that they would probably not leave even if someone close to them dies from COVID. Look at Dhoni, his parents are fighting for life against COVID and here he is playing in IPL which is a meaningless tournament.

Noone is twisting your words apart from yourself...you claimed lots of players have had their close ones die and are still here. Go on prove it, else just sod off

56 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

A lot of players in IPL have had their close ones die during this IPL and they still have not left the bubble. Only one did. Dave Hussey said that the same thing is happening with the officials too.

Here you go if you forgot what you wrote