What is making Harshal Patel click this season?

sarcastic

Just now, Global.Baba said:

@Ankit_sharma03 for your reference 

Baba u have lost it.....read what im talking

Show me 100 of bravo innings and it wont make any sense to the context i was talking about

Im talking about using slower ball as main weapon ..........kyun kyun mujhe uski batting dikha raha hai. Abhi main batting aur bowling men to farq nahin samjha sakte 

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

what I meant to say is having a guy like Bravo for bowling alone is pointless.

If you have a guy in domestics who has that level of batting talent and can bowl even 50% of him then by all means hype him.

We already have a guy and his name is Pandya and the fact that he is the only guy in that Bravo ball park is what is helping him out with not having much  accountability and long rope.

Happy for an industrious domestic cricketer like Harshal though and happy that he will make some good money for a few years in IPL. That’s about it.

Those are my views.

But bravo was mainly for his bowling with CSK in last few yrs ...

the point is how he kept doing well over the years with slower one as weapon as compare to unadkat n kaul. He kept taking lot of wkts of for few season and others bowling cudnt.

Batting has no relevance to this neither his outstanding fielding. Look at bravo wkt tally in a span of 4-5 yrs