Pat Cummins donates $50,000 for PM Cares Fund

puneet28

20 hours ago, Vilander said:

Such articles are dime a dozen. I saw an article that claimed funereal pyres are spilling over and  conducted in parking lots. While reality was since they had a large amount of funerals the covid cremation center decided to do them in a space earlier used to park vehicles ( Indian rural areas do not have paved marked parking lots like west),this is a space outside the city so there aren't fully developed aminities. And the number of funereals at one time is high as they are doing it all together once in a day. It is a grave human suffering but there is agenda based biased malicious reporting, since Indians are suffering from the virus there won't be anyone bothered to retort such malicious smear agenda, no one cares. More important things are being lost. 

Tell me how the Western media is showing fake pictures, fake news, malicious reporting and is biased? So what you are saying is only the bought and paid media in India is the only one telling the truth? I voted for the BJP and I regret it now. My family are suffering, my cousin has COVID and my family had to try and get her into hospital they were searching everywhere for a bed, finally when they did get a bed in a hospital after hours of looking, they were told to go buy her a oxygen cylinder. So tell me how is the western media lying, biased and all the other crap you have said. I am sorry but we are all very distressed, and angry. 

Edited by SujitPrakash

On 5/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Lone Wolf said:

I don't know what Indians did to deserve  such leaders:facepalm:On the other side we have Pappu Gandhi & then we have Modi.   This is what happens when there is serious lack of option in the country.  Sometimes I feel Military rule might be best option. 

Military of India has done commendable job in protecting us, but if J&K and north east are any indication, they aren't exactly saints.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Military of India has done commendable job in protecting us, but if J&K and north east are any indication, they aren't exactly saints.

Dude I have lived in J&K for most of life & I can say Army is the best thing that has happened to the state.  Crime level is non existent.. Politics is the only thing that's ruined the state.  We got richest leaders in the whole country thanks to corruption.. A common MLA here is about 10× richer than Kejriwal.  Nirmal Singh has minted More money in a year than Manoj Tiwari would see in his lifetime.  J&K would be so better off if we didn't have any leaders..  All the money which the Govt sends us here which is huuuuuge might be maximum for the country ends up in the pockets of these leaders.  If we had Army ruling up here..  It'd have been close to Switzerland in terms of development. 

Don't know about North East but it's a troubled space & different from mainland India so whatever happens  is crucial for national security. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

12 hours ago, New guy said:

You need to come out fo the cult of worshiping a person and a party and worry about the country

you are preaching to the choir here on the topic of Modi and his failures. see what i have been posting elsewhere, but that does not mean this specific poster can satisfy all their urges to trash India. Understand the context here, i have no interest in engaging you on this further. 

9 hours ago, SujitPrakash said:

tell me how the Western media is showing fake pictures, fake news, malicious reporting and is biased? So what you are saying is only the bought and paid media in India is the only one telling the truth? I voted for the BJP and I regret it now.

I dont have to tell your anything  - these are your statements not mine. Read what i stated again if you want my opinion else move along. I have been very vocal about Modis failures everywhere, at the same time i dont want to get into a any bandwagon of India bashing from Pakistani elements. Emotions are high with people losing life everywhere, so not interested in engaging anyone on their opinions or life experiences. 

9 hours ago, SujitPrakash said:

My family are suffering, my cousin has COVID and my family had to try and get her into hospital they were searching everywhere for a bed, finally when they did get a bed in a hospital after hours of looking, they were told to go buy her a oxygen cylinder. So tell me how is the western media lying, biased and all the other crap you have said. I am sorry but we are all very distressed, and angry. 

this hits home and is true, this is in part because of relaxed attitude that the central govt propagated. Elections that went on unabated, religious festivals that went on as if nothing happened.  

13 hours ago, New guy said:

so to you repeating truth and facts would seem malicious and agenda 

this is called virtue signaling and straw man argument. State what you think claim someone else is stating that and counter that.. lol go ahead knock yourself out. 

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

this is called virtue signaling and straw man argument. State what you think claim someone else is stating that and counter that.. lol go ahead knock yourself out. 

In my father in law's funeral i literally saw bodies piled on footpath. In bangalore just 2 km away from my home, I can see people on the street dying in front of Fortis hospital and begging and falling on feet of people who come there to visit in PPE kits, thinking they are doctor. What part is wrongly reported or exaggerated?

14 minutes ago, New guy said:

In my father in law's funeral i literally saw bodies piled on footpath. In bangalore just 2 km away from my home, I can see people on the street dying in front of Fortis hospital and begging and falling on feet of people who come there to visit in PPE kits, thinking they are doctor. What part is wrongly reported or exaggerated?

Sorry for your loss, and I am sorry for voting for Modi and the BJP.

25 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Everyone is sorry on the inside... Some people find it hard to accept they were wrong all the way while voting for an incompetent egomaniac

Problem in India is that they are the same, all incompetent and just stupid. The biggest probelm with Modi and the BJP is they are religious fanatics and don't belive in science and moedern medicine, I thought this government will be differnt and better for the country, but now I am just angry with myself, for my family and for India. We will always be a corrupt, disgraceful country with no future, all my hopes for India has been crushed, it's time the young people like us build a better India not the **** we have been gettng.

Edited by SujitPrakash

4 hours ago, New guy said:

sorry for your loss man. I have nothing to say.

On 5/6/2021 at 1:15 PM, New guy said:

Sorry for your loss bro. May your FIL rest in peace. Same to others who have passed away too.

Dude I'm sorry to hear this man. Jesus. I hope you find peace and strength to get through this.

Sorry for your loss man