Williamson takes over captaincy from warner for SRH

Ankit_sharma03

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Williamson is currently better than these three..  He has few more shots like scoop,  & reverse sweeps along with conventional slog sweep.  So he may not be explosive but much better player to have who will keep scoreboard moving. 

Smith used to be a 360 player when he played for Pune.

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ill still not drop Warner....he has been slow but mostly coz of this side. Warner isnt same batsman but still very good at IPL .

Reason to drop is their seems to be a rift between TM n Warner 

Last match when he won the toss and chose to bat only because they haven't batted first before then may have sealed his fate.  It's like he doesn't care at all any more.

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

De kock....u make way for greatest IPL batsman. With MI depth he can play freely. Kishen can keep. 

If it was 2016 then this would make sense.  QdK is in his prime batting years and Warner is on the downhill slide.  It would be insane to trade QdK for an aging Warner.

2 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

If it was 2016 then this would make sense.  QdK is in his prime batting years and Warner is on the downhill slide.  It would be insane to trade QdK for an aging Warner.

warner even at his decline is better then QDK and guys have done well in IPL even after retirement. 

Warner is the best IPL batsman and still an international impact player, if he comes to auction teams will break their banks for him

16 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

warner even at his decline is better then QDK and guys have done well in IPL even after retirement. 

Warner is the best IPL batsman and still an international impact player, if he comes to auction teams will break their banks for him

The guy can’t even make the playing XI for the flaming dumpster that is SRH.  He’s not walking into the MI line up.

26 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

The guy can’t even make the playing XI for the flaming dumpster that is SRH.  He’s not walking into the MI line up.

he aint making coz its their foolishness. Why do ppl go crazy over few bad games.....everyone in their career will have it

MI...he ll walk in to any lineup

23 hours ago, Majestic said:

I think de Villiers is a better IPL batsman than Warner. He is as consistent as Warner but more explosive and also keeps wickets.

Warner has led his team to 2 knockouts and 1 championship. In fact if I remember correctly he played some one man army innings in the knockouts the year they won unlike AB who chokes in clutch situations.

In fact I would bet on a half fit and out of form Warner to bring his A game in a clutch scenario than AB for sure.

Overall as a bat, sure AB is a class above but Warner is one of those clutch players.

6 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Warner has led his team to 2 knockouts and 1 championship. In fact if I remember correctly he played some one man army innings in the knockouts the year they won unlike AB who chokes in clutch situations.

In fact I would bet on a half fit and out of form Warner to bring his A game in a clutch scenario than AB for sure.

Overall as a bat, sure AB is a class above but Warner is one of those clutch players.

Sure but AB has won couple of matches in playoffs too.

2015 eliminator

2016 qualifier where he took them to win from 29-5.

And last year, he did played a clutch knock in playoffs. So, hasn't done bad either.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:17 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ill still not drop Warner....he has been slow but mostly coz of this side. Warner isnt same batsman but still very good at IPL .

Reason to drop is their seems to be a rift between TM n Warner 

Definetely better than Nabi.

I feel this has something to do with Trevor Bayliss  having ego issues with Warner. 

If it was about his comment on Pandey...then talk about overreaction . If Warner was not part of the decision  regarding Pandey, why should he be expected to defend it.

If Marans are behind this...then eff marans abd SRH !.

You just don't treat your heroes like this!

You want to remove him or notvplay him...do it respectfully.

Seriously...SRH do not have the luxury of dropping Warner. 

Feel bad for both Warner and Kane.

Edited by beetle

7 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Not true. AB has won multiple knockouts for RCB. In fact more than Warner did. 

8 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

SRH management and team were spolit by Warner doing it all by himself. They didn't bother to improve their bowling nor did they hire new batsmen to take some of the load off of Warner. Removing Warner altogether from the team is highly disrespectful while the likes of 3D Shankar, sidey Jadhav and weakling Pandey continue to play. No overseas player has been as dedicated as Warner. Fire the coach and support staff like Laxman who failed to give Warner a decent team.