Jump to content
Adamant

Jamieson refuses Virat Kohli's request to face him in the nets with a red Duke ball

Recommended Posts

The grade cricketer podcast posted a video where Kyle Jamieson and Dan Christian joked about Jamieson refusing to bowl to Kohli with a red dukes ball. 

As we all know, Kohli's love for test cricket knows no bounds, in order to prepare for the upcoming WTC final (whose worth is more than 100 IPL trophy)  he tried to persuade Jamieson to bowl with a red duke. 

The grade cricketer had to remove that video from ther Insta and Youtube Channel  after RCB asked Dan Christian to request TGC to remove the video

RCB contractually hold the rights for footage emanating from their bubble. 

 

Its quite good to see that even in this IPL tamasha The greatest Indian test captain is still thinking about Test cricket. 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Adamant said:

The grade cricketer podcast posted a video where Kyle Jamieson and Dan Christian joked about Jamieson refusing to bowl to Kohli with a red dukes ball. 

As we all know, Kohli's love for test cricket knows no bounds, in order to prepare for the upcoming WTC final (whose worth is more than 100 IPL trophy)  he tried to persuade Jamieson to bowl with a red duke. 

The grade cricketer had to remove that video from ther Insta and Youtube Channel  after RCB asked Dan Christian to request TGC to remove the video

RCB contractually hold the rights for footage emanating from their bubble. 

 

Its quite good to see that even in this IPL tamasha The greatest Indian test captain is still thinking about Test cricket. 

For selfish reasons. He wants to not look like total poop in front of jamieson in overcast england conditions. Trying to be oversmart, but Jamieson knows. Won't he shocked if NZC has strictly told its playes not to give into requests for bowling with duke and all until the two meet at WTC.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

For selfish reasons. He wants to not look like total poop in front of jamieson in overcast england conditions. Trying to be oversmart, but Jamieson knows. Won't he shocked if NZC has strictly told its playes not to give into requests for bowling with duke and all until the two meet at WTC.

Yes, the selfish reason is making runs for India in WTC final. 

Trying his best to score runs for India is what we expect from him. 

Edited by Adamant
Link to post
25 minutes ago, Adamant said:

The grade cricketer podcast posted a video where Kyle Jamieson and Dan Christian joked about Jamieson refusing to bowl to Kohli with a red dukes ball. 

As we all know, Kohli's love for test cricket knows no bounds, in order to prepare for the upcoming WTC final (whose worth is more than 100 IPL trophy)  he tried to persuade Jamieson to bowl with a red duke. 

The grade cricketer had to remove that video from ther Insta and Youtube Channel  after RCB asked Dan Christian to request TGC to remove the video

RCB contractually hold the rights for footage emanating from their bubble. 

 

Its quite good to see that even in this IPL tamasha The greatest Indian test captain is still thinking about Test cricket. 

cant fault his drive. i would do the same. hope he gets back to form. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Serpico said:

Well it is selfish to try and get test practice against opposition bowlers during ipl. You won't see kane asking bhuvi to bowl with red Duke's to him

Yes he is going out of his way to score runs for his team, yes i don't expect Williamson to have the same drive that's why he wasn't the ICC cricketer of the decade. 

Link to post
Just now, Serpico said:

You don't have to predict anything, just observe the form he was in, in 2014/16 vs his form now. Averaging 20 something in last 10 matches. Would love to be proven wrong ofcourse

Bhai his problem is spin bowling and ability to accelerate. 

Both these factors have zero influence in a Test match against Nz in Eng. 

Link to post
Just now, Adamant said:

Yes he is going out of his way to score runs for his team, yes i don't expect Williamson to have the same drive that's why he wasn't the ICC cricketer of the decade. 

He used to refuse to play practice matches before overseas series, not long ago. I guess completely losing the form started this drive to practice with red ball during ipl

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

He used to refuse to play practice matches before overseas series, not long ago. I guess completely losing the form started this drive to practice with red ball during ipl

Which means he is making an effort to improve and that's what we want to see. 

Secondly he refused to play a practice match before Adelaide D/N test too, practicing against a particular bowler is totally different to a practice match

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...