BCCI needs to act fast!

37 minutes ago, Norman said:

This is why you shouldn't talk about having "class", you retareded scum...:bike:

Whats wrong if the IPL circus is played in Australia?

If the IPL was smart, they could have a SUPER CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP down under, packed stadiums across Australia, with all the Bollywood flavor. :hysterical:

FYI, you have no class, you are classless.

14 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Australia is safe, we are playing football and rugby with packed stadiums again.

Australia was smart, when the COVID first hit, we suspended all sports, quarantined states and educated society about COVID.

This has led to us in Australia leading fairly normal lives. To be honest, I havent thought about COVID whenever I have been out and about whatsoever.

you keep about Australia which has population of uttarakhand with Area twice the size of India.

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Great....lets have few series on those pitches specially test. Our batsman enjoys those pitches more then NZ, ENG 

Playing home series in Australia isn't financially viable for BCCI because of timing issues.

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Stop worrying about India and Indian cricket. Why so much interest in this '4th world virus infested nation' by you non-Indians?

You jealous that the likes of me and @SRT100 were born and raised in first world developed countries like Canada and Australia? 

While you are still stuck in that 4th world India? :laugh:

1 hour ago, SecondSlip said:

You jealous that the likes of me and @SRT100 were born and raised in first world developed countries like Canada and Australia? 

They didn’t win the genetic lottery like you and the other dude.  Your family did the heavy lifting, not you.

1 hour ago, SecondSlip said:

What was the use of all that first world upbringing (as if that even counts for anything) if both of us are posting on a forum which discusses a sport played by a team from this 4th world nation.

Can understand your pain though, not easy to assimilate and gain acceptance. You have my full sympathies:phehe:

8 hours ago, beetle said:

So SL is completely safe  to organise an event under the circumstances?

Is that a guarantee?

When ipl started ,India was considered relatively safe. Things can change quickly .

Nothing is a guarantee.. However some countries are naturally better suited to host teams than others